This item can only ship UPS Ground inside continental US
12 Cans of CO Check Carbon Monoxide Gas in an aerosol can. CO Check Model CO8-12
This product is intended for handling and use by a qualified professional. Authorities having jurisdiction should be consulted before purchase and use. We assume no responsibility further.
- 100% All Natural carbon monoxide test solution has been updated and
released as a convenient aerosol, designed to test all wall and ceiling
mounted detectors. Open air testing is not recommended.
- NON-FLAMMABLE and environmentally friendly
- uL listed (Gas and Vapor Detector and Sensor Accessories)
- With 1 aerosol can, you can perform multiple tests (open air testing is not
- Contains no volatile organic compounds
- 0.07oz can, will give you multiple tests of Carbon Monoxide Gas in the convenience of an aerosol can.
- CO detector tester
- Store at temperatures below 120° F
- Made in USA
Due to FEDERAL LAWS, this product cannot be shipped via US Postal Service or any other Air Method
- at checkout you will only be offered UPS GROUND as the shipping method.
Single Can Pricing.
Prefer to buy individual cans of CO Check more info
Download MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet)
For best results, the manufacturer recommends to use the Versa Test Enclosed Delivery System Test Head (#
While this product was designed for use with an enclosed delivery system, it can
also be used by placing a small zip-lock bag around the detector. This will help
to maintain the concentration of CO Check near the sensor.
Step by step instructions to test your carbon monoxide detectors properly.
1. Clean Detector exterior of any dust and debris.
2. Place the carbon monoxide detector inside a small zip-lock bag that will just
fit the detector.
3. Zip up the bag all the way.
4. Push the Trigger Spray hose into the bag and point it towards the sensor
5. Press on the corner of the bag were the Trigger Spray enters and Spray CO Check for approximately 3-4 seconds and wait up to 15 minutes with continuing
pressure on the bag to keep the CO Check in. (If the alarm has a Part Per
Million (PPM) indicator it should start to slowly increment after 5-8 minutes.
It should show at least 600-700 PPM, but it will take longer to increment to
6. The alarm should sound if unit is properly functioning.
7. If alarm does not sound, push the button to check the batteries.
8. If after pushing the button, there is no alarm, the batteries need to be
9. After replacing the batteries repeat step 2.
10. The alarm should sound if the detector is properly functioning.
11. If the alarm does not sound, the detector is nonfunctional, follow the steps
A. Make sure the power source is connected.
B. Replace the battery again if necessary.
C. Inspect the detector vents for dirt, dust, grease, and clean with a dry cloth
D. Retest from step 2.
E. If your CO detector still does not respond, install a new detector
CO Check does not have HFC which can damage the Ozone layer or contribute to
Global Warming. The product complies with both the Kyoto and Montreal Protocols
and the California state requirements. It is DOT Approved, and UL Listing and
Single Can Pricing.
Prefer to buy only individual cans of CO Check more info