- Testing for leaks in duct work, heat exchangers, furnaces, plumbing
- Testing air movement & ventilation systems
- Turbulence around fume hoods
- Duct mounted smoke detectors
- Fume evacuation from gas heaters, etc
- Ventilation in personal spaces
- Ventilation in stables, poultry farms, etc
- Positioning of smoke detectors
- Leakage in ventilation systems
- Leakage in drainage systems
- Exhaust fans
- Fire drills, training exercises for buildings, rescue & more
- Military training & drills
- Special effects & hobbies
- Place cartridge on non-flammable surface. A metal can or bucket with sand in
the bottom is a great way to be safe.
NOTE: maintain at least 7"
between cartridges when several are lit.
- Light open end with a flame from lighter, match etc.
Warning: Poisonous to swallow. To be kept away from children & animals. Do
not use smoke emitters near flammable materials, gas etc.
Download MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet)