Model #: THL2
Temperature & Humidity Data Logger (THL2) USB with Analysis Software
The UEi THL2 replaces the THL1. The device is a compact & efficient way to log temperature and humidity values for later analysis.
You set the time intervals for the unit to record the readings into memory.
Slide the unit into the USB port & download the recorded values into the
included software Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7.
- 32,000 data points (16,000 Temperature, 16,000 Relative Humidity)
- Sample rates, every:
- Seconds: 2, 5, 10 or 30
- Minutes: 1, 5, 10 or 30
- Hours: 1, 2, 3, 6, 12 or 24
- Analysis software with dew point calculation, charting of results, and
export to other file formats
- USB interface and Windows™ compatible software
- Instant or manual start
- Silabs C8051 F320 USB Board
- Alarm LED’s with user selectable values (10, 20 or 30 seconds)
- Magnetic mount
- Verify cold storage requirements are being met, or test temperatures and humidity for comfort analysis.
- Long battery life
- Relative Humidity Range: 0 to 100%
- Humidity accuracy:
- ±3.0% at 40 to 60% RH
- ±3.5% at (20 to 40% and 60 to 80% RH)
- ±5.0% at (0 to 20% and 80 to 100% RH)
- Temperature range: -40° to 158°F (-40° to 70°C)
- Temperature accuracy:
- ±1.8°F at 14° to 104°F
- ±3.6°F at (-40° to 14°F and 104° to 158°F)
- ±1°C at -10° to 40°C
- ±2°C at (-40° to -10°C and 40° to 70°C)
- Dew Point Temperature range: -40° to 158°F (-40° to 70°C)
- Dew Point accuracy: ±4.0°F (2.0°C) at (25°C and between 40 to 100% RH)
- Logging Rate Selectable sampling interval: 2s, 5s, 10s, 30s, 1m, 5m,
10m, 30m, 1hr, 2hr, 3hr, 6hr, 12hr and 24hr
- Operating temperature range: -31° to 175°F (-35° to 80°C)
- Battery type: 3.6V lithium (Size: 1/2AA) (SAFT LS14250,
BFM XL-050F ER14250H or
- Battery life: approximately 1 year depending on logging rate, ambient
temperature and use of alarm LEDs
- Dimensions: 4" x 1" x 0.75"
- Weight: 6oz (172g)
- 3.6v Lithium battery
- Wall mount
- Magnetic mount
- Windows® compatible analysis software with dew point calculation
- One year limited manufacturer's warranty
Download User's Manual (PDF format)
Sensor Reconditioning: Over time, the internal sensor may be
compromised as a result of pollutants, chemical vapors, and other environmental
conditions which can lead to inaccurate readings.
To recondition the internal sensor, please follow this procedure. Dry the logger at 176°F (80°C) at less than 5% RH for 36 hours followed by 70° to 90°F (20° to 30°C) at >74% RH for 48 hours (for
re-hydration). If permanent damage to the internal sensor is suspected, replace
the Logger immediately to ensure accurate readings.
|Search Category: Hardware > Tools|