180 Minute Smoke Test Pen Kit (S220) w/6 Wick Refills, White Smoke
|Quantity Discounts |
|1-5 ||6-11 ||12-24 ||25-49 ||50+ |
Add To Cart
Bjornax Smoke Emitter Testing Pen Kit produces a steady stream of non-toxic white smoke without residue.
The Bjornax reusable Smoke Emitter Pen is the perfect tool to dispense just the right amount of test smoke, when and where it is needed. A patented smoke-emitting wick is inserted into the clutch pencil and ignited. You can adjust the wick to provide a continuous stream of a light gray to white smoke. The Smoke Pen can be easily extinguished by simply replacing the protective cover. Wick diameter is 5.6mm and will burn for approximately 30 minutes each.
This cool burning, non-toxic emitter is ideal for HVAC air balancing, verifying ventilation, testing smoke alarms, test for negative or positive air pressure.
- Operates like a mechanical pencil.
- The smoke and wick are non-toxic.
- No shipping regulations.
- Excellent method to visualize airflow patterns.
- 6 wicks will provide up to 3 hours of continuous smoke or 360 individual 30 second tests.
- Steady and continuous smoke-stream, you decide smoke duration.
- Non-turbulent smoke-stream = extremely low thermal interference.
- Helps to reveal the smallest leaks or air-current.
- Particle size is 0.3 to 2.5 microns.
- Does not contain oil, zinc, rubber powder or naphthalene.
ISO 14001 Certified.
- Instruction Card (1 per order).
- Reusable Smoke Pen.
- 6 replacement wicks (S221-6).
- Protective cap.
- HVAC Testing for leaks in duct work, heat exchangers, furnaces, plumbing.
- Testing air movement and ventilation systems.
- Turbulence around fume hoods.
- Duct mounted smoke detectors.
- Fume evacuation from gas heaters etc.
- Ventilation in personal spaces.
- Ventilation in stables, poultry farms etc.
- Positioning of smoke detectors.
- Leakage in ventilation systems.
- Leakage in drainage systems.
- Exhaust fans.
- Remove the soft black cap from the end of the pen.
- Place the wick in the pen by pressing the chrome button on the end of the pen
to open the jaws.
- Adjust to allow approximately 3/8” of exposed wick.
- Light the tip of the wick and allow it to burn for 10 to 15 seconds, blow out
the flame and the pen will provide a stable and continuous stream of smoke.
- Extinguish the wick by simply replacing the soft plastic cap over the wick
end of the pen.
To re-use, simply adjust the length of the wick and follow the steps as
This product has a long shelf life when stored in a cool dry location.
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED - DO NOT EAT - KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN
Vidieo of the Smoke Pen in Action
Search Category: Hardware > Tools
What our customers say...
The smoke pen is great for checking drafts & pressure differences. Appreciate the quick delivery & good pricing.