25s HSI Smoke Check Canned Smoke (25s-12) 12/Case, 2.5oz Cans
|Quantity Discounts |
|1 ||2-5 ||6-17 ||18-47 ||48+ |
Add To Cart
Case of (12) 2.5 ounce aerosol cans. Home Safeguard Smoke Check, Smoke Detector Test Spray, Canned Smoke. Model number 25s provides up to 300 Tests Per Can
Description | Specifications/Features | Related Products | Manual
Buying Smoke Check™ smoke detector tester in bulk wholesale lots saves your company money. Each case contains 12 2.5oz cans.
Ordering wholesale lots is the most cost effective strategy as large discounts apply.
To learn more about Smoke Check™ smoke detector tester please visit 2.5 Ounce Smoke Check™
Please Note: Pressing the "test button" on a smoke detector tests battery strength only. The test button cannot be used to verify the smoke
detector's ability to activate its alarm in the presence of smoke caused by a fire. Smoke Check™ Smoke Detector Tester was designed specifically
to verify the smoke detector's proper functioning.
Specifications & Features
- Over 300 Smoke Detector Tests Possible Per Can
- Contents Net Weight - 2.5oz per can
- 12 Cans Per Case
- Case Dimensions - 9" x 7" x 7"
- Contains No Hydro-fluorocarbons (HFCs)
- 100% Ozone Safe
- Smoke Check™ is UL Listed (per NFPA 72 par. 8-2.4.1)
- Due to Federal Law, Smoke Detector Tester Smoke in a Can cannot be shipped via the US Postal Service or by any Air Method.
- Smoke Detector Tester (Model 25S-12) may only be shipped within the continental United States.
- Manufacturer Provides 100% Guarantee
The following products are recommended for use with Smoke Detector Tester.
Just need a few cans of smoke detector tester? Click (Model #25S)
. Need larger quantities? Consider buying by the pallet (Model #25s-3240 )
to save even more money.
Please follow the instructions shown below for servicing your smoke detector and the proper use of Smoke Detector Tester.
- Clean smoke detector by using DustAir™ Smoke Detector Cleaner or use a clean cloth and gently remove dust and any foreign matter.
- Press test button to verify the battery is operating. Replace smoke detector batteries at least every six months.
- Remove cap and from a distance of between 2' and 4' aim spray for 1 to 2 seconds at the vents or side of the smoke detector.
- Alarm should sound within 1 to 10 seconds if the detector is functioning properly.
- Smoke detectors with delay circuits should be sprayed an additional 1 or 2 times to activate the alarm.
- Remember, as stated above, if the smoke detectors being tested are part of a centrally monitored alarm system, please notify the
monitoring company PRIOR to testing that a test is scheduled and for what period to prevent the local Fire Department from
being unnecessarily deployed.
Due to FEDERAL LAWS, this product cannot be shipped via US Postal Service or any other Air Method
- at checkout you will only be offered UPS GROUND as the shipping method.
Search Category: Home & Garden > Fire & Gas Safety > Smoke Detectors
What our customers say...
Please enter me in the contest. My order arrived quick & not damaged. Chief Rascal