3M MonitorMark Time Temperature Indicator 50°F (9860C-100) 48-Hours
This item is No Longer Available
No Longer Available
OPEN BOX. There is at least 98 pieces remaining. Use by date: 09/26/2021
3M™ MonitorMark™ 9860c Time Temperature Indicator with a threshold
temperature of 50°F (10°C) and a recording time for 48 hours.
100 Per Pack
3M™ MonitorMark™ Time/Temperature Indicators are used to monitor the cold chain for
perishable food products, vaccines, blood and many other applications.
- The indicator is irreversible, providing a permanent record of
temperature exposure even after
temperatures return to acceptable levels.
- Placed inside secondary shipper boxes of temperature-sensitive products
during shipment and storage, the
indicators provide information to assist
in estimating time and temperature exposure.
- Product Construction: rectangular, flat laminate with layers of paper, film, adhesive and
- Blue compound run-out to estimate how long your product was above the
threshold temperature of 50°F (10°C) during a 48 hour period.
- Removable film activation strip.
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive allows attachment to almost all clean, dry
- Monitoring temperature exposure of temperature-sensitive products during
transportation and storage (for example, frozen or refrigerated foods,
drugs, vaccines, medical diagnostic kits, blood, blood products, and
- Typically placed inside insulated shipping boxes near the temperature
- The indicators monitor temperature exposure, not product quality. Their
purpose is to signal when product quality should be checked due to
3M ID 70070081891
Search Category: Business & Industrial