ACDC Magnetic Meter (MG-3003SD) with Data Logging
Add To Cart
Lutron AC/DC Magnetic Meter with high accuracy and a wide range, for
collecting professional magnetic measurements.
- Measurement units: G (Gauss), mT (milliTesla).
- DC magnetic range: 300.00 mT, 3000.0 mT.
- AC magnetic range: 150.00 mT, 1500.0 mT.
- DC polarity: North /South (north/south pole).
- Zero adjustment.
- Remote sensor probe helps make it easier to take measurements.
- Real time SD memory card Datalogger, built-in Clock
and Calendar, sampling time can set from 1 second to 9 hours.
- Innovation and easy operation, computer is not needed to setup extra
software, after datalogger has been enabled and recorded readings, just
remove the SD card from the meter and plug into the SD card slot in the computer, it can download all of
the measured values with the time information (year/month/date/hour/minute/second) to an Excel spreadsheet directly, then user can make
further data manipulation or graphic analysis.
- SD card capacity: 1 GB to 16 GB.
- LCD with green backlight for easy reading.
- Auto power off (can be disabled)
- Data hold, record max. and min. reading.
- RS232/USB PC COMPUTER interface.
- Wide applications: PCB industries, water conditioning, aquariums, beverage, fish
hatcheries, food processing, photography, laboratory, paper industry,
plating industry, quality control & water conditioning.
- Circuit: Custom LSI single-chip microprocessor
- Display size: 52 mm x 38 mm. Dot matrix LCD with backlight.
- DC Measurement range:
- Range 1 300.00 mT x
- Range 2 3,000.0 mT x 0.1 mT
- Range 1 3,000.0
G x 0.1
- Range 2 30,000 G x 1 G
- AC Measurement Range (frequency response 50/ 60 Hz)
- Range 1 150.00 mT x 0.01 mT
- Range 2 1,500.0 mT x 0.1 mT
- Range 1 1,500.0 G x
- Range 2 15,000 G x 1 G
- Accuracy (at 23 ± 5 degrees Celsius) is within:
- DC ± ( 5 % of reading + 10 digits)
- AC ± ( 5 % of reading + 20 digits)
- Sensor: Hall sensor with Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Field Direction Uniaxial
- Datalogger Sampling Time Setting range
- Auto: 1 sec to 8 hour 59 min. 59 sec.
@ Sampling time can set to
1 second, but memory data may loss
- Manual Push the data logger button once will save data one time.
@ Set the sampling time to 0 second.
@ Manual mode, can also select
the 1 to 99 position ( Location ) no.
- Memory Card SD memory card. 1 GB to 16 GB
- Advanced setting
- SD memory card Format
- Set clock time ( Year/Month/Date, Hour/Minute/ Second )
- Set sampling time
- Auto power OFF management
- Set beep Sound ON/OFF
- Decimal point of SD card setting
- Unit setting
- Data Hold Freeze the display reading
- Memory Recall Maximum & Minimum value
- Sampling Time of Display Approx. 1 second
- Data Output RS 232/USB PC computer interface
- Connect the optional
UPCB-02 will get the RS232 plug
- Connect the optional
USB-01 will get the USB plug
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F
NOTE most batteries are not rated for below -4° F or above 125° F
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 85% RH
- Power Supply:
- (6) AAA 1.5v alkaline batteries or 1.2v NiMH
- DC 9V adapter input. (AC/DC power adapter is optional)
- Power Current:
- Normal operation (w/o SD card save
data and LCD Backlight is OFF): Approx. DC 14 mA
- When SD card save
the data and LCD Backlight is OFF): Approx. DC 37 mA
- If LCD
backlight on, the power consumption will increase approx. 12 mA
- Weight 489 g/1.08 LB
- Meter 7.0 x 2.7 x 1.9 inches (177 x 68 x 45 mm)
- Probe 7.8 x 1.0 x 0.7 inches (198 x 25 x 19 mm)
- Instruction manual
- Magnetic Probe
- Hard carrying case (CA-06)
Search Category: Hardware > Tools