Air Quality Monitor (MCH-383SD) CO2, RH & Temp DataLogging
|Quantity Discounts |
|1 ||2-5 ||6-11 ||12-14 ||15+ |
Add To Cart
Lutron Air Quality Monitor (MCH-383SD) Measures Carbon Dioxide CO2, Relative Humidity & Temperature. DataLogger records onto
an optional SD card.
Carbon dioxide monitoring is becoming a common practice to determine energy efficient ventilation regimes for buildings. The Lutron MCH-383SD is a very economical way to obtain long term data on these variables. Data is saved at intervals or "automatically" where data is logged when there is a change in the measured variables.
Data is recorded on an optional SD card, which can then be transferred to a computer and analyzed using a typical spreadsheet program.
- Displays and records Carbon Dioxide CO2, RH
levels with date and time stamp.
- Datalogger sampling time: every 5, 10, 30, 60, 120, 300 or 600 seconds. Also can be set to automatic.
- Wall mountable & built-in easel back.
- Large multi-parameter display.
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) with automatic temperature compensation (ATC):
- Range: 0 to 4,000 ppm.
- Resolution: 1 ppm.
- plus or minus 40 ppm at less than 1,000 ppm.
- within 5% of reading at greater than 1,000 ppm and less than 3,000 ppm.
- plus or minus 250 ppm typically at greater than 3,000 ppm (reference only).
- Humidity (RH):
- Range: 10 to 90% RH (non-condensing).
- Resolution 0.1 % RH.
- Accuracy: within 4% of the reading.
- Temperature (°F/°C):
- Range: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Resolution: 0.1°
- Accuracy*: within 1.5°F (0.8°C).
*above specifications are with RF Field Strength less than 3 V/M & frequency less than 30 MHz.
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0° to 50°C).
NOTE most batteries are not rated for below -4° F or above 125° F.
- Operating Humidity: less than 90% RH non-condensing.
- Power: (6) AAA 1.5v alkaline batteries or equivalent or by 9 volt AC
- Base unit: 8.5 ounces (240g).
- CO2 probe: 5.6 ounces (158g).
- Base unit: 5.2" x 3.1" x 1.3" (132x80x32mm).
- CO2 probe: 5.2" x 1.5" x 1.2" (132x37x31mm) with 8" cord.
- Operation manual.
- CO2 probe.
- Wall mounting hardware for base unit and CO2 probe (with double sided
110v AC to 9v DC adapter
- SD card
USB to 9v DC power cable
Data acquisition software with USB cable USB-2005.
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors