Air Quality Monitor (MCH-383SD) CO2, RH & Temp DataLogging
Add To Cart
Lutron Air Quality Monitor (MCH-383SD) Measures Carbon Dioxide CO2, Relative Humidity & Temperature. DataLogger records onto
an optional SD card.
Carbon dioxide monitoring is becoming a common practice to determine energy efficient ventilation regimes for buildings. The Lutron MCH-383SD is a very economical way to obtain long term data on these variables. Data is saved at intervals or "automatically" where data is logged when there is a change in the measured variables.
Data is recorded on an optional SD card, which can then be transferred to a computer and analyzed using a typical spreadsheet program.
- Displays and records Carbon Dioxide CO2, RH
levels with date and time stamp.
- Datalogger sampling time: every 5, 10, 30, 60, 120, 300 or 600 seconds. Also can be set to automatic.
- Wall mountable & built-in easel back.
- Large multi-parameter display.
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) with automatic temperature compensation (ATC):
- Range: 0 to 4,000 ppm.
- Resolution: 1 ppm.
- plus or minus 40 ppm at less than 1,000 ppm.
- within 5% of reading at greater than 1,000 ppm and less than 3,000 ppm.
- plus or minus 250 ppm typically at greater than 3,000 ppm (reference only).
- Humidity (RH):
- Range: 10 to 90% RH (non-condensing).
- Resolution 0.1 % RH.
- Accuracy: within 4% of the reading.
- Temperature (°F/°C):
- Range: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Resolution: 0.1°
- Accuracy*: within 1.5°F (0.8°C).
*above specifications are with RF Field Strength less than 3 V/M & frequency less than 30 MHz.
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0° to 50°C).
NOTE most batteries are not rated for below -4° F or above 125° F.
- Operating Humidity: less than 90% RH non-condensing.
- Power: (6) AAA 1.5v alkaline batteries or equivalent or by 9 volt AC
- Base unit: 8.5 ounces (240g).
- CO2 probe: 5.6 ounces (158g).
- Base unit: 5.2" x 3.1" x 1.3" (132x80x32mm).
- CO2 probe: 5.2" x 1.5" x 1.2" (132x37x31mm) with 8" cord.
- Operation manual.
- CO2 probe.
- Wall mounting hardware for base unit and CO2 probe (with double sided
110v AC to 9v DC adapter
- 16 gB SD Card
- Lutron Data Acquisition Software for Windows SW-U801-WIN.
- Lutron USB Data Acquisition Cable with Driver USB-01.
- RS-232 cable UPCB-02
- USB to 9v DC power cable USBP-59.
Lutron Certificate of Calibration
These meters arrive brand new from Lutron with their factory calibration certificate
enclosed. Until our chain of custody is broken we are certain and guaranty that every meter meets this standard. InspectUSA would need to ship the new meter directly to your NIST lab, with the guaranty it would meet NIST standards. We must ship the instrument direct to an approved NIST lab for this guaranty. Once the chain of custody is broken for whatever reason, this guaranty is no longer valid.
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors