AiRaider Water Mitigation System 321 10 GPM 3/4" (28424) 115v
Mail-in Rebate: $500.00
Add To Cart
AiRaider Radon and VOC in Water Mitigation System. AiRaider
model number 321
with 3/4" Sharkbite fitting, up to 10 Gallons per Minute GPM. 115vAC
Spray/diffused bubble aeration system, Radon in water mitigation system. Also removes many other VOC's (Volatile
- Repressurization pump required (wire included).
- Repressurization tank required.
- 3/4" Quick-connect shark bite fittings.
- Pump Control with Smart Valve system.
- Failsafe floats and valves.
- Tank made of FDA approved materials.
- Blower rated for years of continuous duty.
- Built-in Hammer Arrester.
- Compact, patented design U.S. Patent #5,614,086.
- Blower: 0.11 Horsepower Regenerative Blower, 1.2 Max Amp.
- Pump Controller: Flexcon Smart Valve to Regulate
Pump, Pressure and Reduce On/Off Cycling
- Solenoid Valves: Normally Closed Metal Housed Class F120 VAC BunaN Seal
Brass Valve Body 3/4” NPT
- Failsafe Floats: Two Failsafe Floats to Help Prevent Extreme Water Level
- Upper Float Guards against Overflow
- Lower Float Protects Pump from Potential Run-Dry Condition
- Electrical Requirements: 110-115vAC (15 Amp Dedicated Circuit)
- Flow: Up to 10 GPM
- Radon Reduction: Up to 99% effective
- Water Inlet/Outlet Connections: 3/4" Quick-Connect Shark Bite to Suit
3/4" Pex or Copper
- Vent Line: 2" or 3" PVC Pipe
- Air Inlet: via 10 Micron Filter
- Tank: Double Wall Insulated NSF Rated for Potable Water
- Tank Operating Capacity: Up to 42 Gallons (Total Internal Volume 65
- Overall Dimensions: 35" H x 34.25" W x 22" L.
- Supplied with a 2" x 3" coupling.
- (2) year manufacturer's warranty from the date of
Search Category: Home & Garden