AiRaider Water Mitigation System 321-S50X, 10 GPM (28425) w/Pump
AiRaider Radon and VOC in Water Mitigation System. AiRaider
model number 321-S50X with 3/4" Sharkbite fitting, up to 10 Gallons per Minute GPM. 115vAC
Spray/diffused bubble aeration system with built-in off delay on the
aeration cycle. Includes 2" x 3" flexible coupling. The 321 S50X includes an
integrated 1/2 hp submersible internal re-pressurization pump controlled by
standard Square D pressure switch. Provides up to 95+% radon reduction. Bypass
not included. Tank (20 gal minimum recommended) sold separately.
Also removes many other VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- 1/2 horse power pump included.
- Re-pressurization tank required: 20 gallon minimum.
- 3/4" Quick-connect shark bite fittings.
- Pump Control with Smart Valve system.
- Fail-safe floats and valves.
- Tank made of FDA approved materials.
- Blower rated for years of continuous duty.
- Built-in Hammer Arrester.
- Compact, patented design U.S. Patent #5,614,086.
- Blower: 0.11 Horsepower Regenerative Blower, 1.2 Max Amp.
- Pump Controller: Flexcon Smart Valve to Regulate
Pump, Pressure and Reduce On/Off Cycling.
- Solenoid Valves: Normally Closed Metal Housed Class F120 VAC BunaN Seal
Brass Valve Body 3/4” NPT.
- Fail-safe Floats: Two Fail-safe Floats to Help Prevent Extreme Water Level
- Upper Float Guards against Overflow.
- Lower Float Protects Pump from Potential Run-Dry Condition.
- Electrical Requirements: 110-115vAC (15 Amp Dedicated Circuit).
- Flow: up to 10 GPM.
- Radon Reduction: up to 99% effective.
- Water Inlet/Outlet Connections: 3/4" Quick-Connect Shark Bite to Suit
3/4" Pex or Copper.
- Vent Line: 2" or 3" PVC Pipe.
- Air Inlet: Via 10 Micron Filter.
- Tank: Double Wall Insulated NSF Rated for Potable Water.
- Tank Operating Capacity: Up to 42 Gallons (Total Internal Volume 65
- Overall Dimensions: 35" H x 34.25" W x 22" L.
- Supplied with a 2" x 3" coupling.
- (2) year manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase.
Search Category: Home & Garden > Household Appliances > Radon Mitigation