Alarm Vacuum Sensing Mitigation System (RSA1) RadonAway
|Quantity Discounts |
|1-3 ||4-11 ||12-35 ||36-143 ||144+ |
Add To Cart
RadonAway RSA1 Radon System Alarm, Vacuum Sensing with Visual and Audible
- Can be used on 2", 3", 4", 6" Pipe or on a Flat Surface.
- Battery operated (included).
- Visual and Audible Indicators.
- Alarm and Service Delay Functions.
- Silent and Test Buttons.
- Easy to follow instructions.
- Complies with the current ANSI/AARST Radon Mitigation Standards.
- Sensing Mode (Normal Operation): Sensing light blinks at 60 second
intervals (3 flashes).
- Test Mode: Audible "beep" sounds and all lights illuminate when "Test"
button is pressed.
- Pre-Alarm / Alarm Mode: Triggered by a greater than 90% reduction in
pressure. After 48 hours (pre-alarm interval), monitor beeps and alarm light
flashes- then no light or beep for 60 seconds- then repeat until "Hush" is
pressed or system is serviced.
- Hush Mode: Stops alarm or service mode sound for 7 days but visual
indicator remains as programmed; after 7 days returns to sensing mode, alarm
mode (with sound) or service mode (with sound).
- Low Battery Mode: Battery voltage drops below 3.3V; 1 "chirp" and willl
simultaneous flash at 5 minute intervals; then stops for 5 minutes; then
repeats until battery drains or new battery installed.
- Service Mode: If 3 pre-alarm conditions occur within a 48 hour time
period, monitor beeps and alarm light flashes then no light or beep for 60
seconds, then repeats until "Hush" is pressed or system is serviced.
Link to the technical data sheet that is provided.
Subject to applicable consumer protection legislation, RadonAway
warrants that the Alarm (model RSA1) will be free from defective material
and workmanship for a period of (2) years from the date of purchase.
Warranty is contingent on installation in accordance with the instructions
provided. This warranty does not apply where repairs or alterations have
been made or attempted by others; or the unit has been abused or misused.
Warranty does not include damage in shipment unless the damage is due to
the negligence of RadonAway. All other warranties, expressed or written,
are not valid. To make a claim under these limited warranties, you must
return the defective item to RadonAway with a copy of the purchase
receipt. RadonAway is not responsible for installation or removal cost
associated with this warranty.
In no case is RadonAway liable beyond
the repair or replacement of the defective product FOB RadonAway.
ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF.
THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTIBILITY. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED
OR WRITTEN, ARE NOT VALID.
For service under these warranties, contact
RadonAway for a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and shipping
information. No returns can be accepted without an RMA. If factory return
is required, the customer assumes all shipping costs to and from factory.
Search Category: Home & Garden