Analog Fiber Optic Borescope 0.4" x 36" (VO36-10W) Obedient Shaft
Add To Cart
Used for inspection of areas generally inaccessible to the naked eye.
Used for inspection of engines, transmissions, gear train components, inside
small cavities, inside storage tanks, plumbing, cracks, behind walls and plenty
more. Used by inspectors, law enforcement, mechanics, plumbers and more.
- 10mm Stay-put Shaft models come with dark penetrating high
output LED illumination
- Distal tip has (2) service free integrated solid state LED lamps (never
need servicing for the life of the scope)
- Glare-free close-up and wide angle field of view
- 3 position switch
- Adjustable eyepiece allows focusing
- Highly detailed imaging with 7400 pixels
- Quality optics provides a larger image for comfortable viewing
- Nylon housing and HDPE shaft coating are abrasion resistant and
impervious to all major chemical and petroleum derivatives.
- Ruggedized fuel and chemical resistant obedient shaft
- Fatigue reducing handle design for long term inspections
- Accessory clip on mirror allows user to see 90°
to axis of the shaft
- Accessory clip on magnet will pick up approximately 1/4 pound
- Optimized to provide 2 to 6 times the light output of comparable scopes
- Bending radius down to 3" (6" diameter)
- 1/2" to infinity viewing
- Standard lengths up to 48" (custom made lengths available)
- Made in USA
- Cable length: 36" (914.4mm)
- Cable diameter:10mm shaft (0.394")
- Shaft material: High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Housing material: Nylon
- Light source: (2) white LED's in tip
- Viewing angle: 40° (without clip-on
- Viewing distance: 0.4" to infinity
- Housing material: nylon
- Minimum bending radius: 3" (6" diameter)
- Power: (4) AA batteries (the batteries are held within a removable
battery pack inside the handle)
Search Category: Hardware > Tools
What our customers say...
First and foremost The VO36-WW36 is just what the Doctor ordered. it worked for us great in an aircraft inspection of motor mounts. Thanks for the fast service & excellent support.