Bale Baster Moisture Meter 9-40% (GRN6160) with 23" SS Probe
Protimeter Balemaster Digital 9-40% (GRN6160) with 23" SS Bale Probe
The Protimeter Hay & Straw Bale Moisture Meter is a hand held instrument which displays the results on a large Digital Display. Providing
a rapid and accurate assessment of moisture levels in straw, hay and other grass bales.
- Measurement range: 9 to 40% moisture content (calibrated with wheat
- A complete moisture measurement system for assessing moisture content in the bales of straw and hay. It is a feature packed
agriculture moisture meter.
- Easy to read digital display LCD
- Power: (2) AA size batteries (included)
- One year manufacturers warranty.
- Protimeter Balemaster meter GRN5159.
- 23" Stainless Steel bale probe 3/8" diameter (with 42" wire lead).
- Nylon carrying pouch with Velcro tab (for the meter).
- Connect the Bale Probe to the instrument and switch ON by pressing
- Push the Bale Probe into the bale to the required depth. Note the
reading on the display.
Note: When assessing the moisture content (mc) of whole
bales, it is recommended that the average value is obtained from numerous
readings taken from different sides and at different depths.
- To obtain the
correct average values, use the following moisture measurement ranges as a
- Less than 15% mc: bales are in a safe condition for storage
than 15% mc: bales are not in a safe condition for storage. Additional drying is
- After use, switch the instrument OFF by pressing and holding the button
for 2 seconds, or leave the instrument to switch OFF automatically.
Search Category: Hardware > Tools