Battery Operated Flood Alarm (00800) WHITE with Remote Sensor
|Quantity Discounts |
|1-5 ||6-23 ||24-71 ||72-143 ||144+ |
Add To Cart
Sonin Battery Operated Flood Alarm. Model number 00800. WHITE with Remote Sensor
The portable Sonin Water Alarm is a self-contained electronic device to sound an alarm when water bridges both metal contacts on the sensor. Perfect compact unit that warns of water leaks and overflows in bath, kitchen, laundry, attic, basement or anywhere there is a potential for leaks to occur.
- Sensor and alarm can be placed up to 6 feet apart.
- Sensor has both suction cup and adhesive to secure in place.
- Includes alarm mounting hardware.
- Install battery easily with slide and snap cover.
- Space saving design.
- Circuit test button ensures system is working.
- Low battery signal tells user when it is time to replace the battery.
- Alerts user within hearing range that water has reached desired level when used to monitor the filling of pools, tubs, sinks, aquariums and more.
- An ideal backup system for sump and bilge pumps in residential, commercial and marine applications.
- High impact plastic case.
- Can be used portable or mounted in a fixed position.
- Designed to alert you of overflows, leaks or water trouble.
- Heavy duty sensor with a 6' sensor wire and suction cup.
- Electronic circuit board.
- Loud (approx. 85 dB) alarm (sounds for approximately 3 days).
- Low battery warning.
- Power: 9 volt battery alkaline (not included).
For leak detection:
Place the sensor at the lowest point of the floor or other horizontal surface where water collects. Adhesive tape makes it easy to apply sensor to any smooth (clean) vertical surface. The alarm will sound if water bridges between the two contacts. Alarm can be shelf or wall mounted up to approximately six feet away from the sensor.
For unattended filling of bathtubs, pools, spas etc:
Sensor has suction cup and adhesive; use either to attach the sensor to any vertical surface. The buzzer will sound when the water reaches both metal contacts on the sensor.
Locate this alarm in a location where it can be heard from other parts of the building.
Search Category: Home & Garden > Home Security > Home Alarm Systems