ProVision 300 Flexible Fiberscope
ProVision 300 Flexible Fiberscope Kit
The remarkable ProVision flexible fiberoptic scope is made
possible but the use of thousands of tightly packed plastic fibers aligned
coherently – both ends are positioned exactly the same relative to each other.
This coherent bundle of fibers transfers high quality images from a fixed object
to a focusable eyepiece assembly. When activated, light from a source in the
handle travels via a continuous light guide down the cable to the tip of the
scope to illuminate the viewing area. Although the cable is filled with fibers,
it can be bent repeatedly to a radius of 8 inches without damage
- High resolution lens provides a clear image of objects as close as
over 1' away while providing a wide 40°
field of view.
- A powerful lamp illuminates dark crevices on demand with the push of a
button conveniently located on the handle.
- ergonomically designed handle is comfortable to hold and allows one-handed
focusing and light activation.
- Rugged & water resistant
- Made of high impact ABS and flexible cable sheathing that obediently stays
in a set position.
- Adjust the cable into any position and it will stay fixed in place, until
you decide to change it
Cable will reach deep into walls, drains, vents, engine blocks, etc.
Powerful halogen lamp illuminates dark locations for clear viewing
"Obedient" cable maintains its fixed position until readjusted
Flexible, omni-directional cable bends in every direction to allow precise
- Pressure activated light switch is conveniently located
but cannot be accidentally left "on"
- Integrated focus ring for
smooth, continuous focusing
- Ergonomically designed, non-slip
handle fits comfortably in one hand
Cable length: 36" (914.4mm)
- Cable diameter: 0.4" (10.5mm)
Cable type: obedient
- Field of view: 40°
Optimal viewing distance:
- Minimum: 0.8" (20mm)
Maximum: Dependent upon ambient lighting conditions
Lamp: 2.7v halogen (PL-1000)
- Power source: 2 "AA" batteries (not
- Operating & storage temperature : -10° to 120° F
- Average: 2.9 p/psi
- Maximum: 3.2
- Handle dimensions: 6" x 1.4" x 2.4"
- Overall Weight: 11.2 oz (318g)
- ProVision Flexible (obedient) Fiberscope
- ProView clip-on mirror for 45° viewing (PVW-45M)
- ProMag clip-on magnetic tip (PM-1M)
- ProLite halogen accessory bulb (PL-1000)
- Instruction manual
- Hard blown carrying case
CATALOG - CONTACT US - SPECIALS - RADON - FIRE SAFETY
Visit our secure online Product Catalog
The contents of these WebPages are copyright protected. © All rights reserved
Inspect USA, Inc.