Used for inspection of areas generally inaccessible to the naked eye.
Used for inspection of engines, transmissions, gear train components, inside
small cavities, inside storage tanks, plumbing, cracks, behind walls and plenty
more. Used by inspectors, law enforcement, mechanics, plumbers and more.
- 10mm Stay-put Shaft models come with dark
penetrating high output LED illumination
- Distal tip has (2)
service free integrated solid state LED lamps (never need servicing for the
life of the scope)
- Glare-free close-up and wide angle field of view
3 position switch to illuminate at low, medium or high intensity
Adjustable eyepiece allows focusing
- Highly detailed imaging with
- Quality optics provides a larger image for
- Nylon housing and HDPE shaft coating are
abrasion resistant and impervious to all major chemical and petroleum
- Ruggedized fuel and chemical resistant obedient
- Fatigue reducing handle design for long term inspections
Accessory clip on mirror allows user to see 90° to axis of the shaft
Accessory clip on magnet will pick up approximately 1/4 pound
Optimized to provide 2 to 6 times the light output of comparable scopes
Bending radius down to 3" (6" diameter)
- 1/2" to infinity viewing
Standard lengths up to 48" (custom made lengths available)
- Made in
- Cable length: 24"
- Cable diameter:10mm shaft (0.394")
material: High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Housing material: Nylon
Light source: (2) white LED's in tip
- Viewing angle: 40° (without
- Viewing distance: 0.4" to infinity
Housing material: nylon
- Minimum bending diameter: 3" (6"
- Power: (4) AA batteries (the batteries are held within a
removable battery pack inside the handle)
CATALOG - CONTACT US - SPECIALS - RADON - FIRE SAFETY
Visit our secure online Product Catalog
The contents of these WebPages are copyright protected. © All rights reserved
Inspect USA, Inc.