3 Channel Temperature Monitor (MTM-380SD) Datalogger
Add To Cart
Lutron 3 Channel Type-K Temperature DataLogger (MTM-380SD), records onto optional SD card.
- Records onto optional SD card, which later can be downloaded onto PC or
equivalent, to view in most compatible spreadsheets.
- Display temperature on large digital display.
- Low power consumption and long battery life.
- RS232/USB computer interface available.
- Integrated hanging unit.
- Low battery indicator.
- °F or °C selectable.
- Datalogger sampling time interval: 5/10/30/60/120/300/600 seconds or
- Default sampling time is 60 seconds.
- The "Auto" sampling means when the measurement value is changed (by 1% RH or 1 degree),
that value will be saved as the data
- Range: -58.0 to 2372 ° F.
- Resolution: 0.1 degree.
- Accuracy: within 0.5% + 1°.
- Power: (6) AAA alkaline batteries or optional
AP-9V110 power supply.
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° to 50° C).
NOTE most batteries are not rated for below -4° F or above 125° F.
- Operating Humidity: less than 90% RH non-condensing.
- Dimensions: 5.2" x 31" x 1.3".
- Weight: 8 ounces (without batteries installed).
TP-01 K-Type Thermocouple Temperature Probe with measurement range from -40° to
- Operation manual.
Search Category: Business & Industrial