3M™ Clean-Trace™ Surface Protein (Allergen) ALLTEC60
Residues remaining on surfaces indicate poor cleaning and could contain
potentially allergenic proteins, which could lead to product contamination.
3M Clean-Trace Surface Protein (Allergen) is a simple method of checking for
removal of protein residues after cleaning. As the majority of allergens are
proteins, if a surface is found to be protein-free, it is also free of
Simple and very sensitive swab test for the detection of protein residues on surfaces and in solution.
60 test swabs per case. Requires a Heating Block or similar, set to 131°F (55°C) for 15 minutes.
Checking for removal of protein residues after cleaning can quickly identify
contamination. As the majority of allergens are proteins, if a surface is found
to be virtually protein-free, it indicates low risk of allergens being present.
Validated for a range of allergenic proteins, including egg, milk, gluten, soy
- Helps to reduce the risk of a food safety incident - food residues could
contain allergens and potentially contaminate allergen-free product
- Detects as little as 3μg of protein on surfaces and in solution
- Validated for a range of allergenic proteins, including egg, milk,
gluten, soy and peanut
- Visual reading of a color change indicates the presence of detectable
levels of protein
- Fast results allow immediate corrective action
- Can be integrated into your Allergen Management Program - risk areas can
be monitored for cleaning effectiveness
- As an additional benefit, it can help to reduce the risk of bacterial
contamination food residues on surfaces provide nutrients for spoilage
or pathogenic bacteria to thrive
- Clear multiple allergens in one test
- 3M id: GH-6205-3528-2
- Storage Temperature: 35.6 to 77°F (2 to 25°C)
- Swab surface firmly. If the surface is dry, wet the swab with the
moisturizer supplied in the kit
- CLICK: Activate the swab and shake from side to side for 5 seconds
- HEAT: Place the swab into a Heating Block or similar, set to 131°F (55°C) for 15 minutes
- INTERPRET RESULTS: Purple color indicates dirty