Clean Trace Luminometer (LM1) with Software & Cable
Contact Us for Best Pricing & Quantity Discounts
Contact for Price & Availability
3M Next Generation Clean-Trace Luminometer, model LM1, re-designed for faster and more accurate results.
The newly redesigned 3M Clean-Trace Luminometer features improved ease of use, faster time to result and simple, one-handed operation. The ergonomic design makes testing simple, minimizing training time and costs. And with performance and breakthrough technology, you get results you can count on.
- Re-engineered for improved precision and accuracy.
- Easy to use and faster time to result.
- Robust for the Manufacturing Environment.
- System includes the 3M Clean-Trace Luminometer and 3M Clean-Trace Hygiene Monitoring and Management
Software to help you monitor testing results over time.
- Ergonomic Design for Simple One-handed operation.
- Wireless Data Transfer.
- 23 languages for multilingual pre-production teams.
- Robust to provide consistent results across
- New software has easy-to-use dashboard that
immediately turns data into actionable information.
- Easy-to-learn user interface features intuitive navigation/screen menus
- Simple, one-handed operation allows multitasking
- User-friendly touchscreen
- Ergonomic design allows for one-handed
operation regardless of hand size
- Wireless capabilities with Bluetooth Technology
- Color display is easy
- Sample plans are easy to follow
- Photos can be easily downloaded to
appear on the Luminometer
- Robust Hardware
- Stands up to harsh manufacturing environments
- Durable, impact-resistant casing
- Capless design for easy access and accurate results
- Flip-out foot allows device to stand upright
- Easy-to-locate side USB port prevents dirt accumulation
- Accurate data, trusted results
- Self-diagnostic check on start-up
- Faster time to results for increased efficiency
- Allows entry of additional pre-op test data including visual
- Secure data can’t be changed on hardware
- ECCN: EAR99.
- Harmonized Code: 9027504050.
3M Clean-Trace ATP Tests feature an intuitive design that's
easy to use and implement, with a long, flexible shape, allowing you to swab
even difficult-to-reach areas. And the sleek, portable swabs are easy to
activate with one hand, flexible design helps you swab difficult areas, easy to
activate for increased efficiency, pre-moistened and ready to go.
Search Category: Business & Industrial > Science & Laboratory > Laboratory Specimens