Conductivity Meter 0-1999 micro-Siemens (PWA-301) Pen Type
|Quantity Discounts |
|1 ||2-5 ||6-11 ||12-23 ||24+ |
Add To Cart
Lutron PWA-301 Pen Type Digital Conductivity Meter measures from 0 to 1,999 micro-Siemens per centimeter.
The Pure Water Tester (Water Quality Meter) was designed to check the purity
of water by way of the water's conductivity. It is used to measure the conductivity value (from 0 to 1,999
which can assist in evaluating whether water is pure or not. The conductivity value
will be lower when a low level of impurities exist in the water (for example,
distilled water has a low conductivity value that is equal to or less than 10
- All-in-one conductivity meter with integral electrode.
- Microcomputer circuit, intelligent function, high accuracy.
- Tests water quality for drinking, industrial use and water filter
- IP-67 water resistant heavy duty housing.
- External calibration buttons.
- Highly reliable carbon rod electrode.
- Built in temperature sensor with ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation).
- Compact size, easy operation & light weight.
- Data hold feature.
- Auto power off (after 10 minutes of inactivity).
- Record Minimum & Maximum.
- Ideal for water conditioning, aquariums, food processing, photography,
schools, laboratories, industrial and quality control.
- Check the condition of water filters.
- Measurement range: 0 to 1999microSiemens/cm.
- Resolution: 1 microSiemens/cm.
- Accuracy: within 97% + 1 digit Full Scale.
- Sampling time: approximately 0.8 second.
- Display: LCD, size 20 x 28mm.
- Power: (4) AAA 1.5vDC batteries.
- Probe: carbon rod electrode for long life.
- Operating temperature: 32° to 140° F (0°
to 50° C)
- Operating humidity: less than 80% RH
- Power Supply: (4) AAA 1.5v batteries
- Power consumption: approx. 5.7 mA
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 1.6" x 1.6" (190x40x40mm)
- Weight: approximately 6.2 ounces (171g)
Download Users Manual (PDF format)
Lutron Certificate of Calibration
Search Category: Hardware > Tools