Conductivity of Water TDS Meter (PCD-431) Pen-Type with ATC
|Quantity Discounts |
|1 ||2-5 ||6-11 ||12-23 ||24+ |
Add To Cart
Lutron Pocket Digital Conductivity Meter measures in
MicroSiemens/Milli-Siemens or TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) ppm (Parts Per
- All in one pen type conductivity meter provides fast, accurate readings with digital reading.
- Conductivity measurement.
- Conductivity (two ranges): 2,000 microSiemens / 20.00 milliSiemens.
- TDS (two ranges): 20,000 ppm / 2,000 ppm.
- Built in temperature sensor allows for ATC (auto temperature compensation).
- Temperature measurement: °F or °C.
- IP67 water proof and resistance.
- LCD displays Conductivity and Temperature values at the same time.
- Data hold, records maximum and minimum reading.
- Microcomputer circuit, intelligent function, high accuracy.
- Compact size, light-weight.
- Measurement range:
- 0 to 2,000 microSiemens with 1 microSiemen resolution.
- 0 to 20.00 milliSiemens with 0.01 milliSiemen resolution.
- Range 2,000 ppm: 0 to 1,320 ppm.
- Range 20,000 ppm: 1,320 to 13,200 ppm.
- TDS / Conductivity accuracy: within 97% of Full Scale + 1 digit )
verified at approximately 75° F.
- Temperature measurement range: 32.0° F to 140.0° F (0° to 60° C) with 0.1°
- Temperature accuracy (within): 1.5° F (0.8° C).
- Sampling time: Approx. 0.8 second.
- Display size: 20 mm x 28 mm.
- Operating temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° to 50° C).
NOTE most batteries are not rated for below -4° F or above 125° F.
- Operating humidity: less than 80% RH non-condensing.
- Probe: carbon rod electrode for long life.
- Power: (4) AAA 1.5v DC alkaline batteries or equivalent.
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches (190 x 40 x 40 mm).
- Weight: 6.1 ounces (171 g/0.38 LB).
Download Users Manual (PDF
Download Product Specification Flyer (PDF format)
Applications include: aquarium, beverage, fish hatcheries, food processing,
photography, laboratory, quality control, school & colleges, swimming pools,
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors