Custom Non-Contact Voltage Sensor (AC3000c) 50 to 1000vAC
|Quantity Discounts |
|24-119 ||120-299 ||300-499 ||500-999 ||1000+ |
Add To Cart
The private label program consists of reproducing and printing your company logo on the barrel of the Ultimate AC Sensor. The requirements for custom printing are:
- Each order must consist of 24 units or more.
- Customer supplies logo by emailing in the artwork in the form of a business card, company letterhead, faxing or e-mailing the style print that is preferred.
- The art department will fax a list of artwork choices for the customer to make their selection After the choice has been made, a signature is required by the customer verifying their approval before the order is processed
- The actual size to be printed on the barrel will be 2” in length and 3/8” high
- The ink used in printing is black and can only be printed on the barrel. Each order must consist of 24 units or more.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for printed orders to be shipped
Sound and bright red glow indicates voltage. With the Ultimate sensor the
audio alert does not go off from contact with static electricity, it only reacts
to AC Voltage.
- Uses 2 "AAA" 1.5v Alkaline Batteries (included)
- uL Listed
- Made in USA
The Ultimate AC Sensor is a hand-held device for determining the presence or
absence of 50-1000 volts AC in insulated wires, wall receptacles, fuses, junction
boxes, switches and other voltage-carrying electrical systems. It is not
necessary to disconnect the system in question because no contact is required
for operation and current flow is not necessary to locate voltage. Simply touch
the plastic tip to a connection point or move it along a wire. If AC voltage is
present, the tip will glow red and you will hear an audible tone.
The Ultimate AC Sensor has a new feature, an audio alert! You not only get a
visual alert, but an audio alert as well. Another important feature of the
Ultimate AC is that the audio alert reacts only to an AC voltage field, and will
not beep when it comes in contact with a static field.
There is no ON/OFF switch on The Ultimate AC Sensor. Switches can wear out over
time or even malfunction. Because the Ultimate AC Sensor has no switch it is
always ready to use!
Search Category: Hardware > Tools