Get your first 300 customized CO Badges at a very special deal
Description | Specifications/Features | FAQ | Uses | Blog | Manual
300 Custom Imprinted Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detectors are available for a limited time at the special price listed above. We are waiving the 1000
piece minimum order to give our customers the opportunity to purchase a smaller quantity of custom imprinted detectors. Jump start a marketing campaign & just in time for the winter season,
have the detectors ready for your employees to clip to their clothing for use in their work environment to improve safety and reduce the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning or bundle the detectors with your existing products to provide a "value-add" and gain an edge over the competition.
While the cost of marketing campaigns and promotional items is rising, this Special Offer for Custom Imprinted Carbon Monoxide Detectors can help give your company an edge over the competition by saving you money for a valuable device your customers will actually use. And every time they look at the badge, they will see your company name and be reminded of your products and services.
However you use them, Custom Imprinted Carbon Monoxide Detectors are an effective way to spread your company message and enhance the personal safety of your customers and employees. We can imprint your company's name, website, logo, and phone number on the front of the detector. Use them like business cards, but instead of sitting in a drawer they will be a visible reminder of your company.
The detectors, which have an adhesive strip on the back, can be placed inside of garages, basements, kitchens, vehicles and near portable electric generators. Any place where gasoline, propane and natural gas powered engines are used, such
as cars, forklifts, boats and planes. The detectors can be used at home, in the office, in your children's school and on the road. Have your
company's name in front of your customer, their associates, office mates, friends and relatives while keeping them alert to the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning.
As an added bonus of using the custom imprinted detectors, you or your sales staff will have a handy excuse to contact potential and existing
customers every 90 days to provide a fresh detector and remind them of its safety aspects. When was the last time a business card saved a life?
Why purchase custom imprinted promotional carbon monoxide detectors?
- Puts your company name and contact information in front of your prospects.
- May save a life by alerting your customers to the dangers of carbon monoxide.
- Serves as an ice-breaker to contact the prospect every 90 days.
- Detector is a high visibility promotional item that allows other potential prospects to see your company name.
- Serves as a conversation starter.
- Adds value to your prospects and customers because you are providing your company info on a useful safety device.
Specifications & Features
- 300 piece minimum per order.
- Custom imprinted promotional carbon monoxide detectors make useful give-away, leave-behind products for your sales team and at shows or other marketing events.
- The detectors may potentially save a life by alerting someone to the presence of carbon monoxide in the area.
- Artwork is subject to the Printing Specifications
- Detectors are individually wrapped in cellophane. (Cellophane must be removed for detector to function.)
- The detector is 2¼" x 2¼" and is made of non-toxic materials.
- There is a convenient adhesive strip on the back.
- Shelf life of an unopened package is approximately 2-3 years.
- Once opened, the detector is good for 90 days.
- The presence of carbon monoxide will change the color of the impregnated silica from orange-red to red-brown and then to gray-black as the concentration levels increase.
- If the detector is exposed to carbon monoxide it can be reused after exposure to fresh air.
View the current laboratory test certification for the promotional carbon monoxide detector.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- I thought business cards were the best promo items?
Today, virtually any company can afford to purchase professional looking business cards, which are an economical method for advertising your company name and contact info.
- Why do I need to custom imprint carbon monoxide detectors? Perhaps the best reason to purchase Custom Imprinted Carbon Monoxide Detectors, to give to your prospects and customers, is
to differentiate your company from the competition and every other company in the marketplace. Another reason to purchase
and use these promotional items is to let existing and future customers know that your company cares about giving value before any purchase is made. These types of promotional items tell the world your company is concerned about the quality of your customer relationships and wants to ensure the customers themselves are happy and safe, in this case from the very real dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning. Is there any better way to build good will than to provide a product with the ability to save the life of a customer or a member of their family?
- What are the detectors made of? The detectors are made of high-impact plastic. The carbon monoxide sensor is made of impregnated silica, which has an orange-reddish color.
- How do the detectors work? This device is a passive carbon monoxide detector. This means that it has no alarm function, requires no power and must be seen to determine whether carbon monoxide is present in the area.
The presence of carbon monoxide will cause the impregnated silica, in the center of the detector, to change color from orange-red to red-brown and then to gray-black as the concentration levels increase. Once the detector is exposed to fresh air it will return back to orange-red and may be reused.
It can detect as little as 100 parts per million (ppm) carbon monoxide gas at an approximate relative humidity range of 33 to 50%. If the humidity is very high it can detect concentrations as low as 20ppm.
The detector will be inactivated and damaged by the presence of halogens (iodine, chlorine, bromine), and ammoniac or nitrous gases. Persons with cats may not be able to use the detector due to the presence of ammonia in the air from the cat litter box. Also, the detector is not an appropriate device for detecting CO gas in connection with diesel engines.
- I need a way to generate more business now. How can Custom Imprinted Carbon Monoxide Detectors help my company? There are many ways our current customers are using these custom imprinted detectors to increase their revenue, for example as
door openers or selling them directly to customers. The best way to learn how this product can really generate revenue for your company is to
contact our sales staff (Contact Us) who will help devise a customized strategy to improve your bottom line.
Custom Imprinted Promotional Carbon Monoxide Detectors can be used in a variety of ways as shown below:
- Hand them out like business cards.
- Give them away at industry shows and other marketing events.
- Give them to customers after a service has been completed.
- If your employees work in an environment where they may be exposed to carbon monoxide, the detectors should be coupled
with the badge clamp, shown above, for them to wear on their shirts, blouses, etc. Examples of such environments are mines, airports, garages,
- Attach detectors to propane, natural gas and gasoline powered forklifts and other equipment.
- HVAC technicians, plumbers, electricians, home inspectors or anyone who works in residential and commercial buildings that
contain natural or propane gas appliances should always carry detectors.
- Attach them to marketing letters and post cards to mail to prospective customers.
- Organizations can use them in fund-raising activities, such as a free gift for a donation.
- The detectors are an inexpensive and useful item for "buy an item and get a free CO detector" promotions.
- Send them with thank you cards to customers after a sale or service has been completed.
- Send them to subscribers as a thank you for subscribing or renewing.
- Give them to members, associates or affiliates.
- Make sure employees have them in their homes and vehicles.
- Create marketing campaigns and use press releases to advertise the fact that your company is dedicated to carbon monoxide awareness.
- Donate them to schools, hospitals, churches and other not for profit organizations. Use press releases to advertise these good works sponsored by your company.
- Bundle them with products you sell that use gasoline, propane or natural gas.
Visit the our Blog to read Using Custom Imprinted Promotional Carbon Monoxide Detectors To Increase Sales
and learn how other companies are using this product to spread their message and increase revenue.
View user instructions for the passive carbon monoxide detector.