Datalogger Temperature and Humidity (MHT-381SD) Automatic
Add To Cart
Lutron Air Monitor (MHT-381SD) Relative Humidity & Temperature. DataLogger records onto optional SD card.
- Records onto optional SD card, which later can be downloaded onto PC or
equivalent, to view in most compatible spreadsheets.
- Display temperature and humidity on large digital display.
- Low power consumption and long battery life.
- RS232/USB computer interface available.
- Integrated hanging unit.
- Low battery indicator.
- °F or °C selectable.
- Datalogger sampling time interval: 5/10/30/60/120/300/600 seconds or
- Default sampling time is 60 seconds.
- The "Auto" sampling means when the measurement value is changed (by 1% RH or 1 degree),
that value will be saved as the data
- Range: 10 to 90% RH.
- Resolution: 0.1% RH.
- at 70% RH or greater: within (4% of the reading + 1digit).
- at less than 70% RH: within 4% of the reading.
- Range: 32 to 122 ° F.
- Resolution: 0.1 degree.
- Accuracy: within 1.5 ° F.
- Power: (6) AAA alkaline batteries or optional
AP-9V110 power supply.
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° to 50° C).
NOTE most batteries are not rated for below -4° F or above 125° F.
- Operating Humidity: less than 90% RH non-condensing.
- Dimensions: 5.2" x 31" x 1.3".
- Weight: 10 ounces (without batteries installed).
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors