Delmhorst ProScan Non-Invasive Pinless Moisture Meter with Case
Delmhorst ProScan Non-Invasive Moisture Meter
Proscan is a noninvasive pinless moisture meter for flooring installers and
inspectors who want to quickly find moisture in walls and floors. The
non-invasive meter is made in the USA and uses radio frequency signals to
quickly scan wood, drywall, concrete or other building materials without
damaging the sample. With ProScan professionals can work with confidence and
- Handheld, compact, lightweight.
- Easy-to-read digital display.
- Quickly scan large areas to find moisture hot spots.
- Calibrated to minimize false high readings.
- Built-in battery/calibration checks.
- Adjustable alarm alerts you when a preselected moisture level has been
reached, allows the user to easily compare readings against an established
- Advanced RF technology makes it easy to quickly sweep large areas and
locate high-moisture spots.
- Hold function makes taking readings in hard-to-reach places fast and
- Built-in species corrections over the range of .30-.80 SG.
- 0–100 reference scale for non-wood building materials.
- Measures %MC on wood over the range of 5%–30%.
- Rugged sensor pad measures moisture up to 0.75" (1.9cm) deep without
damaging the sample
- Size: 5.6" x 3.2" x 1.25".
- Weight: 8.5 ounces.
- Power: (1) 9 volt alkaline battery or equivalent (included).
- Rugged carrying case.
- 1-year warranty.
Search Category: Hardware > Tools