Delmhorst TechScan Analog Non-Invasive Pinless Moisture Meter
Delmhorst TechScan Pinless Moisture Meter with Case
The fast, accurate, non-destructive way to check for moisture in walls and
floors. Save time, and work with confidence, with TechScan. It's the next
generation of pinless moisture meters designed for restoration professionals,
flooring installers, insurance adjusters and home inspectors.
The right diagnostic tools are a must when addressing water damage, testing
sub and top floors to ensure similar % moisture content, or assuring a home
buyer of structural integrity before purchase.
TechScan pinless moisture meter make it easy to find moisture "wet spots" and
narrow down areas affected by moisture. Use it as a stand-alone tool or with our
pin-type moisture meter for further precise diagnosis.
- Easy to read analog display.
- Handheld, compact and lightweight.
- Two scales:
- Wood Scale - 5% - 30% moisture range for wood.
- Reference Scale - 0-100 color coded reference scale for non-wood
- Temperature Range: -4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C)
- Calibrated to minimize false high readings
- Built-in calibration check.
- Rugged, one-piece sensor measures moisture up to 3/4" deep without
- Take reading in hard-to-reach places easily with hold function
- Adjustable alarm alerts you when preselected moisture level is reached,
easily compare to established dry standard
- Advanced RF technology quickly scans wood, drywall, concrete, and other
- Size: 5.6" x 3.3" x 1.25"
- Weight: 8.5oz
- Rugged construction ensures years of reliable use.
- Sturdy plastic carrying case.
- 9V battery.
- 1-year warranty.
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors > Moisture Meters