Digital Manometer 20 Inch WC Single Port (EM151) Ruggedized
This item is No Longer Available
No Longer Available
- Single input measures positive and negative pressure to 20" WG (water gauge) or 50 mBar
- Auto power off after 5 minutes of no activity
- Rubber-boot (ruggedized) with built-in magnet
- Simple 2 button operation
- Measures in inches water gauge
- Time-saving alternative to U-tube pressure measurements
- One year limited warranty
- MIN/MAX value capture
- Data hold
- Back-lit display
||1 psi =
|inch of h2o (WG)
||0.01 at ±10
0.1 at <-10" and >+10"
±0.02 inches WG at <2"
±1% at >2"
- Operating range: 32° to 104° F (0 to 40° C)
- Operating humidity: 10 to 90% RH
- Power: 1 9v battery (included)
- Battery life: approximately 50 hours with alkaline
- 2 pieces of 3/8" tubing
- Instruction manual
- 2 3/8" brass fittings (BF100)
- 9v alkaline battery
- 3 years limited
Optional: Padded UEI Carrying Case (AC319)
with Inside Pocket & Carrying Strap
Link to Pressure Conversion Calculator (must have JAVA enabled)
Download Users Manual (PDF format)
The EM151 provides a simple, time-saving alternative to U-tube pressure measurements. The EM151 measures positive and negative pressure to 20" water gauge. Perfect for gas supply and draft pressures in residential or light commercial properties.
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors
What our customers say...
Thanks for the suggestion. I finally retired my worn out U tube manometer. What a difference! This meter is my new best friend. The built in magnet is a great idea. I stick it to the cabinet and make my adjustments. Ne need to hold the meter with the extra hand I don't have to spare. I just ordered the EM201 so I can have the additional port.