Digital Sonin Moisture Meter 0-40% (50218) with Nylon Case
Add To Cart
- Easy to Read Large LCD display
- Data Hold Button
- Low Battery Symbol
- Protective Pouch Included
- Measuring range: 5% to 40%
- Accuracy: ±1%
- Resolution: 1%
- Power: (1) 9V Battery (not included)
- Operating temperature range: 32° F
to 104° F (0°
C to 40° C)
- Operating humidity range: 0 to 70% RH
- Dimensions: 5" x 2 ½" x 1 ¼"
- Weight: 4 oz. with battery
- Remove back cover and install one 9V battery, pressing tabs firmly in
- Remove cover by pressing UP upward with your thumb.
- Press P to power on unit and the insert the pins into wood approximately
1/8” into wood, wallboard of material to be tested*. The moisture content
will display on LCD.
- To HOLD current reading, press H button. Press H again to cancel or to
take next reading.
- When finished, turn it off by pressing the P button and replace cover on
* WARNING: DO NOT PLUG THE PROBES INTO ANY ELECTRICAL RECEPTACLES.
- The pins are very sharp, keep out of the reach of children!
- To avoid injury, do not point pins at people or animals.
- Keep unit dry and clean to ensure accuracy.
- If not in use for a long period of time, remove the battery.
- Abnormally high readings may be caused by surface salts on newly
plastered walls or by contact with metal or steel reinforcing bars etc
behind a particular surface.
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors