Duct Carbon Monoxide Detector (SL-701KIT) Electrochemical Sensor
|Quantity Discounts |
|1 ||2-5 ||6-11 ||12-23 ||24+ |
Add To Cart
SL-701 Duct Carbon Monoxide Detector
The SL-701 Duct Carbon Monoxide Detector provides early detection
of carbon monoxide in air moving through the HVAC duct supply, return,
or both in commercial, industrial, or residential applications.
Fitted with a UL-Listed electrochemical sensor that
notifies at for distinct levels of carbon monoxide PPM published
hazardous by both OSHA and the NFPA, and has a life of approximately six
years in normal environmental conditions. The specific alarm condition
met is annunciated at the detector, and historical data can be retrieved
from the unit to aid in resolving the source of contamination
- Hybrid style sensor that monitors at the national standards set
by OSHA and UL 2075/2034.
- "Snap-in" sensor is easily replaced at end of life.
- Solid green LED on sensor head indicates normal operation.
- Detector Test Mode for aerosol CO testing.
- Historical and retrievable reporting data stored at unit.
- Performs self test every 24 hours.
- Patented front or rear loading sampling/exhaust tubes.
- Connectible to up to 30 other units.
- Advanced sensor design yields internal dust filtering.
- No additional screens or filters necessary.
- Compatible with Building Automation and Combination CO/Fire
- Complete wiring details permanently attached to unit.
- SL-701 CO detector.
- MSR-50 /CO remote.
- Fast-Tube air sampling tubes.
- 8" fast exhaust tube.
- Mounting template.
- Necessary mounting hardware.
- Installation instructions.
Search Category: Business & Industrial