Dwyer Magnehelic Manometer (2000-00) 0-0.25"WC High Resolution
Differential pressure gage, range 0 to 0.25 inches of water column
Using Dwyer's simple, friction-less Magnehelic® gage movement, it quickly
indicates low air or non-corrosive gas pressures. either positive, negative
(vacuum) or differential. The design resists shock, vibration and
- Service: Air and non-combustible, compatible gases. (Natural Gas option available.)
- Housing: Die cast aluminum case and bezel, with acrylic cover.
- Accuracy: 2% of full scale.
- Pressure Limits: -20" Hg to 15 psig. (-0.677 bar to 1.034 bar).
- Enclosure Rating: IP67.
- Overpressure: Relief plug opens at approximately 25 psig (1.72 bar).
- Temperature Limits: 20 to 140°F (-6.67 to 60°C). *Low temperature models available as special option.
- Size: 4" (101.6 mm) diameter dial face.
- Mounting Orientation: Diaphragm in vertical position.
- Process Connections: 1/8" female NPT duplicate high and low pressure taps - one pair side and one pair back.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz (510 g).
- Agency Approvals: RoHS.
Mounting hardware and brass fittings are not included.
Search Category: Hardware > Tools