Eagle Analog Borescope (PV300E) 36 x 0.4 inch SS Flexible Shaft
Add To Cart
Eagle Analog BoreScope with a 36" x 0.4" diameter Stainless Steel Flexible
Demo unit. This unit was used for photos and on display only. Meter labels may be different than photo and/or missing. Meter functions within specifications.
Provision Elite Eagle features engineering only found on scopes that are many times its cost.
Powered by two high output LED's set in a machined aluminum tip, the "Eagle"
also has a stainless steel armored shaft for better abrasion resistance, a
molded impact resistant textured boot, and a soft light sealing eye cup to make
this scope the ultimate in inspection tools!
- Ruggedized fuel and chemical resistant obedient shaft
- (2) service free integrated solid state LED lamps (never need servicing
for the life of the scope)
- High resolution 7400 pixels
- Stainless steel armored shaft
- Custom molded foam boot
- Rugged machined aluminum lens/light tip
- Infinite depth of field
- Integrated focus ring
- Momentary on switch
- Cable length: 36 inches
- Cable diameter: 0.44 inch shaft
- Shaft material: braided stainless steel
- Housing material: nylon
- Light source: (2) white LED's in tip
- Bulb life: approximately 20,000 hours
- Viewing angle: 40°
- Power: (2) "AA" 3.6v lithium batteries (not included)
- Padded hard carrying case
- Operating instructions
Search Category: Hardware > Tools