Now you can protect your valuable electronics and find out what they are
actually costing you. Simply connect these appliances into the Kill A Watt™ PS,
and it will assess how efficient they are while the built-in surge protection
keeps them safe. Advanced features such as over current, over voltage, and no
load detection provide clean, safe power to your expensive equipment.
Check the quality of your power by monitoring Voltage, Line Frequency, Amperage,
KWH, Current Leakage and more. Now you’ll know how much power your entire
computer or home theater system is using. With the innovative Kill A Watt™ PS
you’ll have peace of mind in more ways than one.
- Advanced Surge Protection Circuitry
- Soft Power-Up
- Displays Max/Min Volts, Amps, Watts, PF, & Leakage Current
- 6 Foot Cord with Low Profile Plug
- Light-Up Power Switch
- Backlit LCD Display
- Six Regular Outlets
- Two Wide Convenience Outlets
- RMS Voltage: 108.0 to 132.0 Vrms
- RMS Current:0.0 to 15.0 Arms
- Active Power: 0 to 1980 Watts
- Power Factor: 0 to 100%
- KWH: 0.00 to 9999 KWH
- Leakage Current: 0 to 30mA
- Weight: 1 lbs. 11 oz.
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 3" x 12 3/4" x 2 1/2"
Specifications subject to change without notice.
Download User Manual