Pro Series 3 Radon Gas Detector
The Pro Series 3 electronic radon gas monitor
& alarm meets EPA Performance Criteria of the CR protocol. Our electronic radon gas detector/monitor is a proven performer being in service since 1996. Used by inspectors, consultants and homeowners to monitor the radon gas levels in schools, offices and residences. It is a solid state continuous radon monitor which utilizes patented technology. At the heart of the device is a measurement circuit and pulse processing software which records alpha events on a photovoltaic sensor. Radon
daughters create a spark when they come in contact with the potential across the collection dome and the photovoltaic sensor counts these pulses. The software equates pulse volume into pCi/L (Pico Curies per Liter) and then displays the information on the LED display.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- No wiring or batteries needed, uses typical 110v household current
- Entela Certified
- Results will display in approx 48 hrs on a numeric digital LED display
- Shows the level of radon gas in pCi/L on a short-term or long-term basis
- 2 modes of measurement - long & short term
- Alarm sounds:
- Long-term measurement reaches 4 pCi/L or greater (can be silenced)
- Short-term measurement stays above 4 pCi/L for 30 consecutive days
- Samples air continuously; display updated every hour.
- Self-test every 24 hours with an error code displayed if failure.
- 10' power cord supplied
- Menu button controls 4 functions. Re-set unit and use in different locations.
- UL61010B-1:2003 Issued: 1/24/03 Ed: 1
Standard for Safety Electrical Measuring & Testing Equipment; Part 1: General
- CSA C22.2 NO 1010.1-92 - Safety Requirements
for Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control and Laboratory Use, Part 1:
- 10 year sensor and a 1 Year warranty
- Sensor: Ionization Chamber
- Sensor voltage: 250vDC
- Full scale reading: 0.1 to 999.9 pCi/L
- Operating temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Storage temperature: -4° to 185° F (-20° to 85° C)
- Audible Alarm: 85dB at approximately 10' away
- Beeps every hour if:
- long-term readings are 4.0 pCi/L or greater or
- short-term measurement stays above 4.0pCi/L for 30 consecutive days
- Averaging frequency: Levels will be updated on the display every hour
- Short-Term: Average over the past 7 days
- Long-Term: Average from the time of last reset (5 year max) resets after 5 years
- Accuracy: ±88% pCi/L
(click here to see accuracy report in PDF format)
- Dimensions: 4.7" x 3.1" x 2.1"
Follow this link for more technical info (will open in new window)
Call for quantity discounts.
FOOD SAFETY PRODUCTS |
Visit our secure online Product Catalog
The contents of these WebPages are copyright protected.
© All rights reserved Inspect USA, Inc.