FeverFinder Body Temperature Thermal Camera (FFim100) Non-Contact
Add To Cart
FeverFinder FFim100 Non-Contact Rapid Fever Detection with Fever Alarm
Body Temperature Thermal Imaging Camera is an infrared thermal imager
that combines surface temperature measurement with real-time thermal images and
is calibrated to measure human body temperatures.
- Temperature range: 86° to 113°F (30° to 45°C).
- Measurement resolution: 0.2°F (0.1°C).
- Accuracy: within 0.9°F at 77°F ambient temperature (0.5°C at 25°C ambient temperature).
- Optimal measuring distance: 39" (1 meter).
- Minimum measuring distance: 5.9" (15cm).
- Response time: approximately 500ms.
- Power: high capacity Li-ion 3.7v (5000mAh) 26650battery.
- Battery life: approximately 6 hours on a single charge.
- Auto power off: Selectable (5min, 10min, 30min), 30min auto power off (default).
- Battery charging time: approximately 4 hours.
- IR resolution 19,200 pixels (160 x 120).
- Pixel size: 12µm.
- Color palette: Iron Red, Rainbow, White Hot, Red Hot, Ice Blue.
- Infrared spectral band: 8 to 14µm.
- Field of view (FOV): 56° (H) x 42° (V).
- Spatial resolution (IFOV): 11mRAD.
- Thermal sensitivity (NETD): less than 50mK.
- Sensor: UFPA (uncooled infrared focal panel arrays).
- Frame rate: less than 9Hz.
- Image format: BMP.
- Internal storage: micro SD card.
- Brass tripod mounting hole 1/4" thread.
- Rubberized casing for comfort and shock absorption.
- IP65 Waterproof and 78" (2M) drop resistant.
- CE (EN 61326-1:2013, EN 61326-2-2:2013,EN 61326-2-3).
- Cross Reference: Model number 165H.
- Dimensions: 9.3" x 3" x 3.4" (236x75.5x86mm).
- Weight (in carton): 4.8 pounds (2.2kG).
- Users manual.
- 16gB Micro SD Card.
- USB-C Cable.
Download Users Manual (PDF format).
NOTE: This product is not a medical device.
It is not intended or designed to be used for diagnosis, prevention,
monitoring, treatment or alleviation of disease. FeverFinder and its
dealers, partners and suppliers will not be responsible or liable for any
special, indirect, incidental or subsequent damage or loss caused by using
This thermal imager camera is often used in paranormal investigations.
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors > Thermal Imaging Cameras