FloWatch Water & Air Speed Flow Meter Kit (FW450) with Probes & Case
|Quantity Discounts |
|1-2 ||3-5 ||6-11 ||12-23 ||24+ |
Add To Cart
FloWatch FW450 is an accurate measurement device for water flow and air speed, as well as temperature.
The Flowatch has been developed for use even in difficult conditions. Its
various propellers offer measurement solutions in almost all cases, whether for
measuring gas or liquid flows. An intrinsically-safe probe is also available for
- Instant speed, wind or water.
- Speed units: km, h, m/s, knots, mph, fps and cm/s.
- Maximum & average speed.
- Minimum and maximum temperature.
- Selectable averaging period from 3 seconds to 24 hours.
- Backlit 4-line LCD with 0.4 in. (10mm) high digits.
- Completely waterproof and weatherproof.
- Battery indicator.
- Engineered in Switzerland.
- CE and RoHS approved.
- 1/4" base for tripod attachment.
- Balanced impeller.
- The impeller is magnetized, producing a magnetic field when rotating which is passed through the cable to the display unit.
- Records maximum and average flow speed.
- Temperature adjusts quickly.
- Temperature is read at the end of the rod.
- Water temperature is read as well.
- Records maximum and minimum temperatures.
- Flow rate range: 2 to 93 mph (0.3 to 150 km/h).
- Resolution: 0.1 unit.
- Accuracy: within 98% plus 1° either way.
- Temperature range: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C).
- Resolution: 0.1°.
- Accuracy: within 0.38°F (0.2°C).
- Power Source: (2) AA batteries (included).
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 2.5" x 6.1" (65 x 65 x 155 mm).
- Weight: 8.3 oz (235g).
- Operating temp: -58° to 212°F (-50° to 100°C).
- Flowatch handheld display unit.
- 60mm diameter water impeller.
- 20mm diameter air impeller.
- Aluminum telescopic rod: 3.9 feet (1.2m).
- 6.6 foot (2m) cable.
- Soft-shell padded case with zipper.
- 12mm diameter FloWatch Gas Impeller (FW450-12)
- 20mm diameter FloWatch Air Impeller (FW450-20).
- 60mm diameter FloWatch Water Impeller (FW450-66)
- FloWatch Hanging Water Current Sensor with 15m Cable (FW450-50).
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors