Food Safety Infrared & Probe Cooking Thermometer (IRT303) 2.5:1
Add To Cart
2-in-1 waterproof IR thermometer for food safety and HACCP temperature
monitoring. Features a built-in stainless steel K-type thermocouple probe that
folds into the side of the instrument when not in use.
- HACCP Check mode (Hazard Analysis and Critical
Control Point) features 3 visible LED icons to indicate whether the
temperature is within FDA guidelines for frozen or hot foods.
- Dual purpose thermometer featuring non contact infrared for surface
temperature and an attached stainless steel probe for internal temperature
- Min/Max memory
- Lock mode for continuous readings of up to 30 minutes for infrared
temperatures and 4 minutes for internal readings
- Dual LCD display
- °C or °F selectable
- Auto power off
- Low battery indication
- IP65 waterproof rating
- Grounded thermocouple
- Distance to spot ration: 2.5:1
- Infrared temperature range: -67°F to 482°F (-55 to 250°C)
- Infrared temperature resolution: 0.5°F (0.2°C)
- Infrared temperature accuracy: within 1.8°F from 32° to 150°F, within 1.5% of reading thereafter
- Contact temperature range: -67°F to 626°F (-55 to 330°C)
- Contact temperature resolution: 0.5°F
- Contact temperature accuracy:
- Below 23°F: within 1.8°F
- 23°F to150°F: within 0.8°F
- Above 150°F: within 1% of reading
- Emissivity: factory preset to 0.95
- Operating temperature range: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- Power: (2) AAA batteries (included)
- Battery life: approximately 40 hours continuous operation for IR (100
hours for probe)
- Response time (90%): 1 second
- Weight with battery: 3.15 oz.
- Update frequency: 1.4Hz
- Wave length response: 8 to 14µ
- Dimensions: 0.87" x 1.5" x 7.5"
- Stainless Steel Probe length: 4.5"
Download Users manual (PDF format)
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) is a detailed procedure of
food safety implemented by evaluation and control of chemical, microbiological,
physical hazards during the whole processes of a food preparation and production
from raw material handling to manufacturing and dispatch and distribution.
This systematic strategy is mainly on the basis of prevention and detection of
potential food safety hazards rather than finished product audit.
The Critical Control Points (CCPs) are basically carried out to decrease /
eliminate the risk of the identified hazards.
HACCP system is compulsory for the production of Juice and seafood regulated by
the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and also Meat production regulated by
United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). For other ranges of food
production it is currently optional to perform HACCP program.
Search Category: Home & Garden > Kitchen & Dining > Kitchen Tools & Utensils > Cooking Thermometers