Fruit Sclerometer 5 Kg Force (FR-5105) Fruit Hardness Tester
Lutron fruit sclerometer can measure the hardness of most kind fruits such as
apple, pear, strawberry, grape, small soft fruits and more.
* Max. capacity : 5000gf with a resolution of 1gf.
* Units: Grams,
Ounces or Newton.
* Use load cell sensor, high precision.
display with Peak hold function, easy measurement.
* Tension or Compression,
* Positive/ Reverse display.
* Large LCD display with back light.
* Tip size : 3 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, 11 mm.
* RS-232/USB computer interface.
Complete set with hard carrying case and 4 kind tips ( 3 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, 11 mm
* Test stand, FS-1001, optional.
* USB cable ( USB-01) and the data
acquisition are optional.
* Peak hold ( Max. load ) can be held in display
* Zero button can operate both for normal measuring &
the " peak hold " operation.
* Full capacity zero (tare) control capability.
* Fast/Slow response time.
* Hand held & stand mounted gauges are available.
* Low power consumption gives long battery life.
* Microprocessor circuit &
exclusive load cell transducer.
* Over load protection.
* Built-in DC 9V
power adapter input socket.
* Range of 0 to 1 Kg ( Appropriate for fruits
such as grapes or cherries.), with the 6 mm diameter sensor ( FRTP-6 ).
Range of 0 to 5 Kg ( Appropriate for fruits such as plums, lemons and other
medium hard fruits.... ), with the 6 mm diameter sensor ( FRTP-6 ) or the 8 mm
diameter sensor diameter sensor ( FRTP-8 ).
The hardness of Fruit can express by the unit area ( S ) could undertake the
pressure of dynamometer ( N ) , their specific value is just as the hardness ( P
P = N / S
P = Hardness value of fruit ( Kg/cm2 )
Pressure of dynamometer ( N, Kg, LB )
S = Area of pressure ( m2, cm2 )