General Tools Mini Tubing Cutter 7/8" (129x)
The Mini Tubing Cutter performs where conventional tubing cutters simply
cannot fit. With a 1-1/2” swing radius, the Mini Cutter is ideal for
limited-space applications such as refrigerator and air conditioning repair. The
adjustable jaws accept tubing sizes from 1/8” to 7/8” in diameter and up to 1/8”
in wall thickness. tempered cutting wheels are capable of cutting
through copper, aluminum, brass and thin-wall stainless steel.
• 1/8” to 7/8” tubing sizes.
• 1-1/2” swing radius.
• Comfort grip for easy turning.
• Large adjusting knob for greater torque on pipe.
• For copper, aluminum, brass and thin-wall stainless steel up to 1/8”
• Grooved rollers accept flared pipe ends to provide cuts directly below the
• Ideal for limited space situations.
Search Category: Hardware > Tools