Hi Resolution Counting Scale (GM-610P) 600 Gram Capacity
Special Order & Limited Availability items have varied ETAs due to current allocations as a result of recent Supply Chain Issues coupled with the current Worldwide Freight Complications. Tap the CONTACT bar below to get a good idea of when you can expect delivery and if there are any special offers or additional discounts currently being offered. Please provide your shipping address and the quantity of each item you are interested in. Contact Us For Ordering Information
Lutron Hi Resolution Counting Scale (GM-610P) 600 Gram Capacity
- Microprocessor circuit with high accuracy & better performance.
- Wide measuring capacity : 600 g x 0.01 g resolution.
- 0.01 g & 0.0005 oz resolution & wide measuring capacity.
- Large LCD display, 20.9 mm ( 0.8" ) digit size, easy read out.
- Built-in gram & oz display unit, select by the internal slide switch.
- Built-in self calibration system, the calibration value can memorize into EEPROM circuit permanently even power off.
- High precision counting scale function.
- RS-232 computer interface.
- Powered by battery or optional AC/DC adapter power source.
- Built-in " level bubble " & the adjustable " rubber pads ".
- Heavy duty ABS housing plastic case.
- Counting function sampling numbers: 10, 20, 50 or 100 pieces.
- Display: LCD, 20.9 mm ( 0.8" ) digit size, 5 digits with annunciator.
- Measuring range & Resolution:
- grams: 0.10 g to 600 g with 0.01 g resolution.
- 0.005 oz to 9.9995 oz with 0.0005 oz resolution.
- 10.000 oz to 21.164 oz with 0.001 oz resolution.
- Accuracy is within ( 0.05 % + 0.04 g ).
- Sampling time Approx. 1 second.
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° to 50° C).
NOTE most batteries are not rated for below -4° F or above 125° F.
- Operating Humidity: less than 80% RH non-condensing.
- Cabinet: 250 x 190 x 70 mm.
- Platform: 120 mm diameter.
(6) AA (UM-3) 1.5 volt alkaline batteries or optional 9 volt AC adapter.
Lutron Certificate of Calibration
These meters arrive brand new from Lutron with their factory calibration certificate
enclosed. Until our chain of custody is broken we are certain and guaranty that every meter meets this standard. InspectUSA would need to ship the new meter directly to your NIST lab, with the guaranty it would meet NIST standards. We must ship the instrument direct to an approved NIST lab for this guaranty. Once the chain of custody is broken for whatever reason, this guaranty is no longer valid.
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors