High Precision Digital Scale (GM-3KG) 3000 Gram Capacity
Add To Cart
Lutron Hi Precision Weight or Counting Scale with 7.7" x 5.9" Platform Tray.
3000 gram measuring capacity with 1 gram resolution. Accuracy within 98.5%.
- Full capacity tare function capability.
- Net weight, gross weight display.
- With counting scale function.
- Digital display, easy measurement.
- Backlit LCD display.
- Gram, pound display unit.
- Low battery indicator.
- Auto power off.
- Auto calibration capability.
- Durable & portable housing plastic case.
- High precision LOAD CELL transducer.
- Exclusive microprocessor LSI-circuit with high reliability.
- Display: 5 digits w/annunciator. 0.59" (15mm) digit height.
- Measuring Capacity: 6.6 lb. (3000 g).
- Resolution: 0.002 lb (1 g).
- Min. Display Weight: 3 g/0.006 lb.
- Accuracy: ± ( 0.1 % + 2 d ).
- Units: g or lb.
- Function: Weight scale or Counting scale.
- Sampling time Approx. 0.8 second.
- Tare Control: Full capacity.
- Circuit: Exclusive LSI-circuit.
- Over Load Indication: "EEEEE".
- Cabinet Size: 5.9" x 5.7" x 1.9" (150x145x48mm).
- Platform Size: 7.7" x 5.9" (195x150mm).
- Power supply:
- (6) AA 1.5V batteries or equivalent.
- 110v AC to 9v DC adapter
- USB to 9v DC power cable USBP-59.
- Power Consumption Approx. DC 15 mA.
Lutron Certificate of Calibration
These meters arrive brand new from Lutron with their factory calibration certificate
enclosed. Until our chain of custody is broken we are certain and guaranty that every meter meets this standard. InspectUSA would need to ship the new meter directly to your NIST lab, with the guaranty it would meet NIST standards. We must ship the instrument direct to an approved NIST lab for this guaranty. Once the chain of custody is broken for whatever reason, this guaranty is no longer valid.
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors