4-in-1 Anemometer (LM-8000A) Air Speed, Temp, Humidity & Light
Add To Cart
Lutron Digital Anemometer, Hygrometer, Thermometer, and Light Meter all in 1 handy unit.
- 4 in 1 professional measuring instrument: Anemometer, Hygrometer, Thermometer, and Light Meter.
- Compact bone shape with lightweight and small size case design.
- Wristlet design provides extra protection to the instrument especially for one hand operation.
- Low-friction ball bearing mounted wheel design provides high accuracy at high and low air velocity.
- Exclusive photo diode and color correction filter light sensor, spectrum meets C.I.E. photopic.
- High precision thin-film capacitance humidity sensor with fast response to the humidity changes.
- Standard type K (NiCr-NiAl) thermocouple input jack suitable for all kinds of type K probes.
- Built-in microprocessor circuit assures excellent performance and accuracy.
- Compact buttons for easy operation.
- Memorize the maximum and minimum value with recall.
- 6 button touch pad.
- °C / °F selectable.
- LUX / FC selectable.
- Air velocity measuring units selectable.
- Multi channel display for relative humidity and temperature.
- Zero button design makes light meter calibration easy.
- Measures air speed, humidity, temperature and light.
- Display: 8mm tall LCD display.
- Air flow range:
- 80 to 5910 feet per minute FPM.
- 0.4 to 30.0 meters per second M/S.
- 0.9 to 67.0 miles per hour MPH.
- 1.4 to 108.0 kilometers per hour Km/h.
- 0.8 to 58.3 knots.
- Air flow resolution: 1 ft/min, 0.1 m/s, 0.1 mph.
- Air flow accuracy:
- -20 m/s = within 3%.
- +20 m/s = within 4% .
- Humidity measurement range: 10 to 95% RH, resolution 0.1% RH.
- Humidity accuracy: within 4%.
- Internal temperature range: 32° to 122° F (0 to 50° C).
- Temperature resolution: 0.1°.
- Internal temperature accuracy: plus or minus 2.5°F (plus or minus 1.2°C).
- K type range: -148° to 2372°F (-100° to 1300°C).
- K type accuracy: plus or minus 1% + 1.8°F (plus or minus 1% + 1 °C).
- Light measurement ranges:
- 0 to 2000 LUX.
- 1800 to 20,000 LUX.
- 0 to 204.0 Foot Candles.
- 170 to 2000 Foot Candles.
- Light resolution: 1 LUX, 10 LUX, 0.1 Foot Candles, 1 Foot Candles.
- Light accuracy: 5% reading plus or minus 8digits.
- Power: 9v alkaline battery (not included).
- Power consumption: approximately 6.2mA DC.
- Operating humidity range: 0 to 80%.
- Operating temperature range: 32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C).
- Weight: 5 ounces without battery installed.
- Dimensions: 6.2" x 2.4" x 1.3" (156 x 60 x 33mm).
- Operating instructions.
- 1 year limited manufacturers warranty.
- Safety strap lanyard.
Calibrated at factory with: B & K (Bruel & Kjaer), MULTI-FUNCTION ACOUSTIC CALIBRATOR Type 4226.
Lutron Certificate of Calibration
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors > Anemometers
What our customers say...
I like the improved design and now having all 4 meters built into this one is great. I film commercials and this meter is used just about every 5 minutes. I love it!
My first purchase online. Good experience and I saved money. Products are as decribed and delivery was on time. Thanks. I will recommend you to my associates.
At first I thought I was shorted the battery, but I see it was not supposed to be included. Other than that - great. Terry