9-in-1 Environmental Conditions Meter (EM-1900)
Add To Cart
Lutron Photographer's 9-in-1 Environmental Conditions Meter (EM-1900).
- Air flow
- Dew point
- Wet bulb
- Wind chill
- Heat index
- Air velocity/Temperature
- Type k Temperature (with optional probe).
- Compact bone shape case design makes it easy to handle with one hand.
- Low-friction ball bearing vein provides high accuracy at high and low
- High precision humidity sensor with fast response time.
- Built- in microprocessor circuit assures excellent performance and
- Memorize the maximum and minimum value with recall.
- ° F / ° C switchable by pressing button on the front panel.
- Hold function to freeze the current reading value.
- Display 35 mm x 30 mm LCD display
- Over Input Indication: "- - - - ".
- Power Supply UM4-AAA X 3 ( DC 4.5 V battery )
- Power Consumption Approx. DC 5 mA
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° to 50° C).
NOTE most batteries are not rated for below -4° F or above 125° F.
- Operating Humidity: less than 85% RH non-condensing.
4.6 ounces (130g) without batteries installed.
- Dimension HWD: 4.7" x 1.8" x 1.2" (120 x 45 x 20 mm).
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors > Anemometers