4-in-1 Moisture Content Meter to 95% RH (MS-7012SD) 15" Probe
|Quantity Discounts |
|1 ||2-5 ||6-11 ||12-23 ||24+ |
Add To Cart
Lutron Moisture Content Meter measures moisture as Relative Humidity from 5 to 95%, with Data Logging capability. Supplied with a heavy duty 15" stainless steel probe.
Lutron's moisture content meter is different from a
conventional moisture meter. Sometimes certain materials can only be measured
via relative humidity inside the container (as long as there are no liquids or
extremely saturated material being analyzed). Plastics are a good example of
this. There are many materials where the RH is the only true way to get the
moisture content. A moisture meter uses 2 contacts to measure the resistance at
the exact place the probe is located. Great for spot checking, but does not give
the real picture of what the moisture is inside the bale, sack etc.
NOTE: This meter is used to measure the relative
humidity inside of a bale, bag, sack of grain, corn, rice, cotton, paper, hay, straw, tobacco, soil, compost etc.
Probe will get damaged when immersed in liquids &/or extremely saturated material.
- Measures moisture content (in relative humidity) as well as temperature, dewpoint and wetbulb all at the same time,
with the ability to record the readings on an optional SD card.
- Type K/J thermocouple ports.
- Automatic temperature compensation ATC.
- Fast humidity measuring response time.
- Real-time SD (optional) memory card data logger, with built-in clock and calendar.
Data recorder sampling times can be set from one second to 3600 seconds.
- Manual data logging is an option by setting the sampling time to
Maximum of 99 manual entries.
- The SD card (optional) will record the measurement as well as the year, month, day,
hour, minute and second. This data can then be uploaded into a spreadsheet.
- Auto power off (can be disabled).
- Data hold, records maximum and records minimum reading.
- Meter back includes a foldout easel stand and a threaded tripod mount.
- LCD with green backlight for easy reading in darker areas.
- Can default auto power off or manual power off.
- Data hold, record max. and min. reading.
- Microcomputer circuit, high accuracy.
- RS232/USB PC COMPUTER interface.
- Moisture content range: 5% to 95% RH with 0.1% resolution.
- Moisture content accuracy: within 97% of reading from 0 to 70% RH.
- Temperature range: 32° F to 122° F with 0.1 degree resolution.
- Temperature accuracy: within 1.5° F (0.8° C).
- Powered by six AA batteries or 9v DC adapter
- Meter: 12.3 ounces (345 g/0.76 LB).
- Probe: 12.9 ounces (362 g/0.79 LB.
- Meter: 7.1 x 2.9 x 1.9 inches (182 x 73 x 47.5 mm).
- Moisture Content Probe:
- Probe length: 23.6 inches (600 mm).
head diameter: 0.39 inches (10 mm).
- Cable length: 59 inches (1.5 meters).
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F.
most batteries are not rated for below -4° F or above 125° F.
- Operating Humidity: less than 85% RH (non-condensing).
- Sampling time of display: approximately 1 second.
- SD card capacity: 1 GB to 16 GB.
- Power consumption: approximately 3.5mA DC (without SD card saving
data and with LCD Backlight OFF). Add 24.5ma when saving to SD card. Add
12mA when backlight is ON.
- Display: 52 mm x 38 mm LCD with green backlight (can be turned ON/OFF).
- SD Card
- USB to 9v DC power cable
- 110v AC to 9v DC adapter
Search Category: Hardware > Tools