Indoor Air Quality Meter (AQM4) Measure CO, CO2, Temp & Humidity
Add To Cart
UEI Data Logging AQM4 Indoor Air Quality Meter measures Carbon Monoxide, Carbon Dioxide, Temperature and Relative Humidity
The AQM4 meter measures CO² levels, CO levels, air temperature, dew point,
wet bulb temperature, and humidity. The AQM4 is an ideal instrument for indoor
air quality (IAQ) diagnosis. The portable AQM4 uses NDIR (non-dispersive
infrared) technology for CO² measurement to ensure reliability and long-term
stability. It is useful in verifying HVAC systems performance and air
Poor indoor air quality causes tiredness, inability to
concentrate, and even illness (ex. Sick Building Syndrome). IAQ monitoring and
surveying especially for CO² levels and air ventilation has become widely
applied in public offices, classrooms, factories, hospitals, and hotels. It is
also recommended for regulating standards of industrial air quality in some
Features and Benefits:
- One touch to display CO² / dew point / temperature / wet bulb
temperature / air temperature / humidity / CO in sequence.
- Max and min functions included (TWA and STEL for CO² only).
- 99 points manual recording.
- 8000 points auto recording.
- Large LCD display.
- Designed with NDIR wave-guide technology CO² sensor.
- Programmable CO level alarm.
- Extended drift compensation on CO² sensor.
- Audible alarm (approximately 80db) threshold setting.
- Mini USB to PC download function for analysis.
- Hold function freezes current readings.
- Housing designed to help air ventilation for quick and accurate
- Easy to manually calibrate CO² to fresh air (380-420ppm).
- 2 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
Search Category: Hardware > Tools > Measuring Tools & Sensors