Indoor Air Quality Monitor Logger (PM-1064SD) PM2.5, CO2, Temp & RH
Add To Cart
Lutron Data Logging Indoor Quality Monitor, measures PM2.5, CO2, humidity and temperature
PM2.5 refers to atmospheric particulate matter (PM) that have a diameter of less than 2.5 micrometers.
- Monitor air pollution from dust, petrochemical industry, steel-making plant, thermal power plant, restaurant, smog, plants, automobiles, etc.
- Real-time air quality monitor instrument used to monitor the concentration of
humidity and temperature in the indoor environment.
- PM2.5: 0 to 250 microns g/m3.
- Humidity: 5 to 95 %RH.
- Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50° C).
- °F or °C selectable.
- PM2.5 time weighted average reading.
- Data hold, Record (Max & Min).
- Alarm setting with audible alert.
- Health index (0-9) detection and alarm.
- Built-in clock and Calendar, real time data record with SD memory card, sampling time can be set from 1 second to 3600 seconds.
Insert the SD card into the computer, all the measured values with the time information ( year, month, data, hour, minute,
second ) can be downloaded to the Excel directly, then user can make the further data analysis by themselves.
- Manual data recording is available (user can set the
different locations from 1 to 99).
- SD card capacity: 1GB to 32GB.
- Dot matrix LCD display.
- Power by UM3/AA(1.5V) X 6 batteries or DC 9V adapter.
- Alarm Output:
- Open collector output.
- Input impedance: 330 ohms.
- Maximum applied voltage: 24 vDC
- Maximum starting current: 70 mA DC
- Power Current: approximately 122 mA DC (with Backlight ON approximately
142 mA DC).
- RS232/USB PC computer interface.
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50° C).
NOTE most batteries are not rated for below -4° F or above 125° F.
- Operating Humidity: less than 80% RH.
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 3.7" x 2.8" (164x93x72mm) HxWxD.
- Weight: 13 ounces (362 g) 0.8 LB.
Search Category: Home & Garden