Infinity Series Auxiliary Switch Module (ICMAUXRM) Rocker
Contact Us for Best Pricing & Quantity Discounts
Contact for Price & Availability
Infinity Series Auxiliary Rocker Switch ICMAUXRM
Add auxiliary functionality to any of your Annunciation or Notification
modules with these versatile switches.
- Legend sheet protected by scratch-resistant Lexan® viewing window if
- Durable steel frame mounts into an Infinity Gang Box or standard
electrical back box and securely holds the Infinity Gang Plate.
- Standard legend slip sheet and all mounting hardware included.
- Power requirements: 3A @24VDC | 3A @24VAC.
- Terminal block: 14-26AWGwire.
- Agency approvals:
- UOXX.S2580 UL Listed Control Unit Accessories.
- UUKL.S2580 UL Listed Smoke-Control System Equipment.
- 7120-0553:0105 California State Fire Marshal(CSFM).
Installation and wiring should be performed by qualified personnel only - Equipment damage and/or malfunction may result from improper installation. Remove all power from the system until the installation is complete and ready for testing. All work of any kind shall be performed to meet the requirements of any and all local, state and federal codes and/or standard
set by the authority having jurisdiction.
This package includes all necessary parts except the IGB mounting box, IGP cover and mounting screws (sold separately). Utilize a standard single gang mounting box (1.5” deep minimum is recommended). One gang is required for each module to be
installed. A standard Infinity style cover plate is required to cover the assembly.
- Mount the box securely into the wall.
- Connect conduit and pull wiring as required.
- Terminate wires as required for your application.
- Refer to the rating and load chart.
- Attach the frame to the box using frame screws #6s.
- Select the appropriate switch label or letter the blank side of the labels supplied. Insert the switch
label into the backside of the faceplate.
- Single gang installation: Proceed to step 10.
- Multi gang installation: Repeat steps 4 thru 9 until all modules are wired and installed.
- Review and confirm field wiring. Damage and/or malfunction can result from improper wiring and/or set up.
- Place cover over assembly and attach to box with cover screws.
- Power up system to test for proper operation of all zones and function.
Search Category: Business & Industrial