Print This Page
Model #: 759570
This item is No Longer Available
A Telescoping Mirror is a great tool for inspecting objects or areas that are
obstructed from your direct line of sight. For example, the Telescoping Mirror
can be used to check for leaks behind a hot water heater, under a car for
exhaust or oil leaks, and even below floor boards for termite damage. The
multi-flex, double ball joint neck allows you to adjust the mirror to any angle.
This item features a 2” x 3” rectangular mirror made of shatter-resistant Lexan.
• Remarkably clear 2” x 3” rectangular Lexan mirror.
• Great for auto mechanics, HVAC professionals and all inspection-related
• High strength stainless steel wand telescopes from 9-1/4” to 30”.
• Double ball joint neck allows limitless angle adjustments of the mirror.
• Lens is shatter resistant.
• Wand is corrosion resistant.
• Exclusive Versa-Grip handle for comfort and control.
Search Category: Hardware > Tools