InspectUSA Pre-Drywall Report Single Sheet (PRD1) w/Cover
Contact Us for Best Pricing & Quantity Discounts
Contact for Price & Availability
This professional home inspection reporting system has been used for tens of thousands of building inspections. Created for professional home inspectors, it has been designed to be easily read by realtors, homeowners and other lay people.
This inspection report form can be used to perform pre-drywall inspections of structural, mechanical and electrical systems of houses under construction.
The report is designed to be used for townhomes, and fully detached properties. Condominiums can also be inspected using the form, however some sections will not be utilized.
- Report includes an area used as a customer receipt.
- Home inspection agreement is included. (Some states may require additional terms.)
- Report contains 8 inspection areas/sections, such as Roof, Plumbing, Electrical, Heating, etc.
- Summary page included for client/builder to track important items.
- Generic cover page included.
- Set comes with a formal folder cover in which to staple the report for a professional presentation to your customer.
Please allow 5 to 7 days for printing forms before they are shipped.
Click to enlarge images.
- Printed on single sheet, 20lb, bright white paper.
- Presentation cover is 80lb, linen with 2 2" x 4" windows, side staple w/ tabs, navy blue.
- Presentation cover is printed with "Important Documents * Keep in a Safe Place.
- 7 pages with one-side printing.
- Black & White Printing Only.
Note: InspectUSA logo is for display purposes only and will not be printed on your forms.