Insulation Resistance Tester (DI-6300A) Megohmmeter in Case
Add To Cart
Lutron Digital Insulation Tester. Megohmmeter Model DI-6300A.
The Lutron Megohmmeter allows you to predict, prevent and identify insulation
failures that can cause appliance failure, stop production, create power
problems and even put lives at risk. It quickly tests insulation integrity on
motors, power distribution systems and other installed wiring.
- Digital LCD display, easy and correct read-out.
- Built in the ACV & OHM measurement function.
- Precision 200 ohm range easy for measuring low resistance such as motor windings, relay coils etc.
- A continuity beeper is equipped in 200 ohm range.
- Insulation measurement with high drive current, 2.8 mA short circuit current.
- Supplied with professional test leads and alligator Clips.
- LSI-circuit provides high reliability and durability.
- Built-in over-input and low battery indication.
- Overload protection for each range.
- Automatic zero adjust & automatic circuit discharge.
- Durable & portable housing case.
- Display: 0.7" (18mm) LCD, Max indication 1999.
- Measurement range:
- 200 Megohm/100V
- 200 Megohm/250V
- 200 Megohm/500V
- 1000 Megohm/1000V.
- ACV: 600 ACV.
- OHMS: 200 ohm.
- Sampling Time 0.4 second.
- Megohm Response Time Max.: approx. 2.5 seconds.
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° to 50° C).
NOTE most batteries are not rated for below -4° F or above 125° F.
- Operating Humidity: less than 85% RH non-condensing.
Supply: DC 9V (6 x 1.5V AA battery
alkaline or equivalent).
- Dimensions: 6.3" x 4.7" x 3.3" (160 x 120 x 85 mm), with housing
- Weight: 1.3 lbs. (575 g).
Search Category: Hardware > Tools